TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they have a bit of a row before and Richie blocked him? Didn't James threaten him with his legal team when he was acting a twit towards someone? Or have I just made that up 🤣
Yes he did- JS's legal team took on with several ex-affiliates cases when they all upped and left about 2yrs ago and got the cases against them (flimsy as they were) dropped.

RH has ALWAYS hated him with a passion though- his social media crew stalk FB for mentions of him vs. JS and if they find any they're to sweep in and try to do damage control with one of their many aliases in the groups. It's a bit sad tbh.

They both started off the same- preaching the basics, demonising predatory diets/slimming groups etc- but JS just took off like a rocket and left RH in the dust- and he's been choking on it ever since... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The tide is turning, people are figuring them out despite people still being taken in by them.
I think that's evident by the number of members against the number of posts in the pod. When I first joined there was approx 40k members and the pod had at least 600-1000 comments per day, plus the calorie clubs. These days there's 86k members, no calorie clubs and the pod only has around 300-500 daily comments. That business has reached its peak and is on Its way DOWN!

Yes he did- JS's legal team took on with several ex-affiliates cases when they all upped and left about 2yrs ago and got the cases against them (flimsy as they were) dropped.

RH has ALWAYS hated him with a passion though- his social media crew stalk FB for mentions of him vs. JS and if they find any they're to sweep in and try to do damage control with one of their many aliases in the groups. It's a bit sad tbh.

They both started off the same- preaching the basics, demonising predatory diets/slimming groups etc- but JS just took off like a rocket and left RH in the dust- and he's been choking on it ever since... 😂
Didn't have a clue any of that was going on. I know Richie hates him. I once mentioned him in a post and my comment was removed in seconds

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that's evident by the number of members against the number of posts in the pod. When I first joined there was approx 40k members and the pod had at least 600-1000 comments per day, plus the calorie clubs. These days there's 86k members, no calorie clubs and the pod only has around 300-500 daily comments. That business has reached its peak and is on Its way DOWN!

Didn't have a clue any of that was going on. I know Richie hates him. I once mentioned him in a post and my comment was removed in seconds
that’s because he keeps people in the group who are no longer members. I left ages ago and exp ted to be booted out, never happened. Only stayed on to be nosey! I expect he lets people stay on to make the numbers look good.

Reactions: 9
Is he serious? I thought it was meant to be ‘supportive’ not pulling peoples tracking apart?
I'm going to play a game... Is my spelling shite??encouraging bullying again!! Such a bleeping hole!!

I'm going to play a game... Is my spelling shite??encouraging bullying again!! Such a bleeping hole!!
Imagine if you tried your utmost to trax/track and people started picking at it, you would feel crap! He's so frigging childish!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Imagine if you tried your utmost to trax/track and people started picking at it, you would feel crap! He's so frigging childish!!!
I’m really shocked that people are going along with it!

Reactions: 2
I’m really shocked that people are going along with it!
None of his minions take a step back and look at the bigger picture!

He then posts a comment about people getting triggered!

He literally triggers people on purpose so he can look like the big man telling people they're triggered! While also promoting fat shaming, food shaming and unhealthy obsessive behaviour!

Reactions: 3
that’s because he keeps people in the group who are no longer members. I left ages ago and exp ted to be booted out, never happened. Only stayed on to be nosey! I expect he lets people stay on to make the numbers look good.
Same here. I was in it about 4-5yrs ago when there was only a few hundred in it. It got bigger and bigger and I was getting nowhere so gradually lost heed. They popped up on my feed every now and then and I'd go in for a nosy. Then one day (not long after I'd slagged them off a bit in Peter's group) I went to have a look and couldn't find it. A good 2-3yrs after I quit paying.

Latest post from Richie on the team rh public page. Richie again doing what he does best, putting up an aggressive post which is duck all to do with fitness and nutrition just to polarise people (and enjoy his minions licking his ring).
Janice again, never a male eh 😉

Reactions: 6
Janice again, never a male eh 😉
Always uses females as an example, hmmmmm.

Also I am fairly sure his posts are a kind of marketing strategy for likes, it is not essentially making good content online, it is about who makes the most noise to be heard and gain followers.

I see his latest is a rant about Afghanistan refugees. Not sure what that has to do with weight loss hmm

Reactions: 1
I signed up for this but found out how aggressive they are and thought it’s not for me. Have cancelled my direct debit with the bank. They’ve emailed me a few times saying my access will be removed, like yeah that’s the point babe?

Reactions: 6
I signed up for this but found out how aggressive they are and thought it’s not for me. Have cancelled my direct debit with the bank. They’ve emailed me a few times saying my access will be removed, like yeah that’s the point babe?
No threats from Ashcroft collections yet? Trying to bill you a made up number?

Oh not yet 😬 do they really do that? Send it to collections?
They try to, but tell them to piss off because they have absolutely no legal power to do so. It would cost them more to do so than what you owe. Their contracts are bullshit

Reactions: 1
Didn't they have a bit of a row before and Richie blocked him? Didn't James threaten him with his legal team when he was acting a twit towards someone? Or have I just made that up 🤣
Team RH once threatened lots of JSA members with legal action after they left RH for JSA and James offered his legal team to them if the need arises.

Still think James is a dick but RH are on par with the dickiness

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.