TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just her in tiny shorts and a strapy top looking dead inside

Also #freerachel she is absolutely tiny but still dieting. She seems to gave lost all spark she ever had too.

He's just an utter narracist.
She looks absolutely hollow, like someone on autopilot, she seems to have no character at all. I have seen you use the #freerachel and I think it is something that should trend, how can anyone not see the change in her? She used to be quite inspiring, now she looks the unhappiest person I have ever seen. No matter how tiny or ''fit'' she is, I would never aspire to have the look she has on her face, an empty smile.

Reactions: 6
I mean duck sake. Spoken from the abusers handbook 'I only want what's best for you'. Tempted to rip into this when I get time!
Litterally (how he spells it) that is rule 101 of narcissism, do what I want because I care for you.

That post to me just says, ''put yourself first ahead of others'', at times that is right, but I think he puts himself first in everything he does and is not sure why others do not. This is why I personally think they will never have kids, he would not be number 1 anymore.

Reactions: 3

Here's a link to my honest review of them.
After the review I then received an email from trust pilot basically saying team RH were trying to remove the review and I had to provide proof that I was an actual customer. To which I did and trust pilot have now labled it verified.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they are admitting they remove thousands of posts from the group so they can make it look like everyone is succeeding which we know isn’t true.
You can’t leave an honest review unless it’s a good review

Reactions: 12

Here's a link to my honest review of them.
After the review I then received an email from trust pilot basically saying team RH were trying to remove the review and I had to provide proof that I was an actual customer. To which I did and trust pilot have now labled it verified.
I too was banned. No explanation give. Despite asking numerous times. If you aren’t a full signed up cultee they will block you completely.

Reactions: 4
The ride is turning, new post on nutracheck someone asking about team rh. Only one comment so far partially saying it’s ok. Rest all saying avoid like the plague. Eventually if you pee off enough people you will take your own business down.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.