Tea and chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Buddy I'm glad you've posted here. Sorry if it showed I was online I have a bad habit of falling asleep with my phone in my hand.
Of course you feel lost, you've asked for help when you most needed it and the care you've received is none. It is a horrible feeling to be let down but don't dwell on that system. What about your GP, would it be better to contact them tomorrow? Has there been a trigger for the intrusive thoughts or just snook up on you? I would avoid watching TT for a while and just stick to the threads. It winds us all up but you got to keep telling yourself that your life is better than theirs and you matter so stay around. I've just had a bad experience, somebody did something which almost killed us all. It shocked me to my core and made me realise every day is precious. So when you read this I want you to focus on doing one positive thing today, something that makes you feel good if only for a minute. Because we all deserve to have a bit of happiness in every single day 🥰

Reactions: 2
Had a bad night. Intrusive thoughts. OOH my team called police who Came to my car, took my keys, searched me..took me to hosp. They did nothing then driven home and not back to car by police. I just can’t. Taken sleeping meds so hope I can sleep, I’m just feeling so upset tho 😕 and my license probably take that again ffs
---
Sorry for posting here but just feeling lost and I genuinely struggling, no help yet see all the baiting on tik tok.

will try sleep but thanks for idea to message here. X
You might be better in this chat:

as I think this one is more of a general chat.

Reactions: 4
Thank you, I looked previously for a thread to air our difficult times but only found this one. We will move over to the one you suggested.

Reactions: 4
Aww Buddy I'm glad you've posted here. Sorry if it showed I was online I have a bad habit of falling asleep with my phone in my hand.
Of course you feel lost, you've asked for help when you most needed it and the care you've received is none. It is a horrible feeling to be let down but don't dwell on that system. What about your GP, would it be better to contact them tomorrow? Has there been a trigger for the intrusive thoughts or just snook up on you? I would avoid watching TT for a while and just stick to the threads. It winds us all up but you got to keep telling yourself that your life is better than theirs and you matter so stay around. I've just had a bad experience, somebody did something which almost killed us all. It shocked me to my core and made me realise every day is precious. So when you read this I want you to focus on doing one positive thing today, something that makes you feel good if only for a minute. Because we all deserve to have a bit of happiness in every single day 🥰
It never showed who was offline, just needed to vent and talk about things. Thanks for replying and yes I’m trying so hard to do all those things. I’m meet a friend for lunch so that be nice thing for the day but I’ll need to go retrieve my car from where I was picked up last night. Thanks for commenting and hope you are also ok. Yeah ok trying to step back from watching. Guess each day is precious just hard when you’re trying to go through that alone.

Also, I’ll use the other suggested thread in future. Have a good day and thanks for replying. X

@alwaysdreaming I'm sure it'll be ok to chat here.
If you ever visit Cornwall, I'll make you a proper pasty!
Didn't know you have, ok to say, step children, what are their ages, do you get on with them?
We don't do xmas, just another day here, you're going to be busy with your babies xx

@alwaysdreaming I'm sure it'll be ok to chat here.
If you ever visit Cornwall, I'll make you a proper pasty!
Didn't know you have, ok to say, step children, what are their ages, do you get on with them?
We don't do xmas, just another day here, you're going to be busy with your babies xx
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays @Maid22 & everyone.
I’ll answer properly in a few days. ❤

• Heart
Ahh your post about your poor dog made me cry, I had a terrible experience with a vet a few years ago and it breaks my heart every time I think about it. My little cat who we’d rescued when she was a year old was 18 and because she was elderly, hadn’t had the best start in life was never very good with her toilet habits and had become incontinent but was the dearest, happiest little girl. She was due for her annual vaccinations and honestly I’d not have bothered if we weren’t going on holiday and needed to put her into a Cattery. She never went out so wasn’t likely to catch anything! Took her to the vet and got talked into having what they called a OAP tests done. I really didn’t want to but they made me feel soooo guilty so I gave in. Anyway, possible kidney problems came up so I was told to book her in for a urine test. When I dropped her off, I said to them she pees every single day at around 2pm, do NOT take the sample manually, even if it means her being there all day. At around 11am they rang to say they hadn’t got a sample yet and I reiterated what I’d told them and said to wait. Well they didn’t. I went to collect her and the woman in reception wouldn’t look at me and kept the cage turned away from me so I couldn’t see her. As soon as I got her home I knew something was wrong. I went to get my son from school and came home to find vomit everywhere and she was under my bed moaning - it was horrific. I just sat with her on the floor and rang my husband in tears because I didn’t know what to do (I’m crying now just thinking about it and it was 8 years ago!). Took her back to the vet but there was nothing they could do and I just had to wait for my husband to get there so we could be with her at the end and hold her. It was horrific. I feel so guilty even now that I was talked into doing something that I knew was wrong. They were just money grabbing and I will never forgive them or take my current cats there. To her credit, the vet who had to put her to sleep was in tears when she did it. I know she was old and probably wouldn’t have lived too much longer BUT I’d have given anything for her to just go peacefully at home. Her last hours were painful and so traumatic for her (and for us) but I have her buried in the garden next to her mum 😔
Oh I'm so sorry, both for your experience and loss, and making you cry 🤗❤ Have to be more careful about putting stuff behind spoilers 🤦

Poor little kitty ☹ Some vets, and even some doctors for human beings are horrible and shouldn't be allowed to practise at all. The current vet has seen all my dogs, and we managed to scare him enough into telling all his staff not to indulge in such unnecessary tests etc, but they still try with us and are successful with others. Unfortunately though, here in India medical students attempt to clear entrance exams with the idea of getting into AIIMS (top government hospital in the National Capital), failing that the next tier the biggest hospital in North India, failing that certain medical colleges/hospitals, failing that private colleges that seek "donations", then dentistry, and if they don't get in anywhere, they go for veterinary school. A generalisation, but holds good for many people. Very few genuinely want to become vets to take care of animals. Animals are disgusting, you know. They haven't met my narc uncle and his wife yet. Or the Gruesomes (to keep on topic, and because 🤷).

I wish I could give you so many hugs 🤗 And to those who did this to her, may they suffer from heartburn every day and nothing works to give them any relief 😤 May their pee burn and their bladders always feel like they're about to burst 😤😤

ETA: I know this is easier said, but you shouldn't feel guilty because you were trying to do what you thought would be best for her. If a doctor tells you that your loved one is sick and you need to get tests done, the instinct is to get them done. You didn't know that they would be so callous. I've been caring for my dogs since 1999 and have had to take decisions with limited resources and information and lots of misinformation, sometimes you just have to trust the doctor 🤷 even if you'd gone elsewhere for a second opinion, they'd have said to conduct tests. You don't know that this is how they'd do it. It's 100% on them and not on you. I'm absolving you and 100% all of our Tattle friends will agree 🤗

Which is why Charles allegedly even entertaining the thought of reconciliation is infuriating. They have no remorse for what they’ve done to several families (including ones not in the spotlight), but you are keeping the door open for these psychotic terrorists?
Apparently it suits him, nothing else seems to matter.

My grandfathers were like that. Dad's father mostly left us alone after the first few years, but mum's destroyed us and set things up for even my hypothetical offspring to be exploited and abused by his son and his family (his DIL is another vicious greedy grifter at par with Smegs). He did it because his son was his favourite, his golden child; mum is a girl so shouldn't have been born/was allowed to live so she could be used, and she's a disappointment for birthing me instead of a son and for not letting her FIL and his family use and abuse us (parents' marriage was an alliance with both fathers thinking they'll use the other - it's hilarious); and mostly because he was obsessed with curating his image as this wonderful patriarch who enabled his son to build an empire and was a beacon of kindness and generosity.

Both ended their lives being resented and half-neglected/deprived of what they enjoyed by their golden children, who took everything from them while they were alive and still in their senses. Now my narc uncle tells people that my grandfather did nothing and achieved nothing in his life.

Continue on this path, Charles. You'll really enjoy the end 👌

Reactions: 1
@JAR21
@Fredsnail has made a new one here:

Yours just disappeared into the ether! couldn't find it at all x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
@JAR21

This one is working strange that the other one wasn't though. I was like don't close down my favourite thread.

Reactions: 3
@JAR21

This one's not showing up in the list either, but this direct link works. I was worried that I'd been banned or something 🤦

@JAR21 I was replying to your question about reddit and everything disappeared.

I kept getting an 'oops something has gone wrong message.'
So I went off and did something else for a bit. Thinking it was a site issue.

Just seen your notification.

It had a shield next to it, and I don't know what that means. One of them seems to have disappeared now. It looks like there was a delay posting it. I've reported them all and asked that they sort it out!