Harry & Meghan #409 Jog On

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what happened to the new thread @JAR21 started but last thread here:

We await the toy plane award ceremony
We wish PoW and KC a very speedy recovery
H has withdrawn his action on one of his court cases
We still don't like the Harkles.

As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Phew, I was panicking as couldn't find new thread!

Thanks to all for new thread and great title!

Funny how H withdrew his case on the exact same day he was due to hand in his list of relevant documents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Scobiecunt must be really busy. He doesn't appear to have had time to report on Hazno's latest court dealings yet. How very peculiar!

Can't wait to see Sholacunt spin it as the court being racist caused Harry to fail to bring his list of documents and therfore forfeit the case. She's being unusually quiet too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Please consider voting for my thread title for my family’s safety . Thank you.

Harry&Meghan #410 The Living Legend of failed Litigation ….

Thank you for the thread @JAR21 and @Fredsnail and title @Scotch Mist

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Do we think KC will pay or help to pay H's legal costs? I do. As long as he uses his own money and not us taxpayers money

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Thank you for the new thread and the short but very apt title.

That was a fair bit of panic for us all. Thought maybe the Gruesomes got to Tattle too 😂 or someone reported me and I got kicked out 😂

Here are some multichrome gemstones to kick off this thread - as full of surprising colours as our lovely Princess of Wales, may she heal quickly, completely and peacefully.

IMG_20240119_224828~2.jpg

Exciting day for us! 😂 I'm watching Annabelle Comes Home to protect us from evil vibes (#iykyk).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Do we think KC will pay or help to pay H's legal costs? I do. As long as he uses his own money and not us taxpayers money
No I don't - KC will have been advised no payments after the last one he made for tax reasons.

Poor H isn't getting a bean from Pa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I hope and pray he doesn't come back, as some Tattlers suspect he will. Unless he's out of sight, like PA and we never have to see or hear him.

I just can't see William agreeing to his return though, understandably.

• Sick
Reactions: 55

Funny how H withdrew his case on the exact same day he was due to hand in his list of relevant documents
I wonder if he lied to his solicitors about what he had to support his accusations?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for picking my thread title everyone 🥰
I'm on a roll as I got the last Eastenders one too 😃

Harold is on his way to pick up his aviation award 😁
Polish_20240119_171820726.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
He probably wanted us to be confused and forget about that one, but in all the thread panic I forgot something really fun - even BBC were shading him a few minutes ago when talking about his case, which usually doesn't happen.

The anchor cut to a correspondent (I can't remember the names of either, sorry), who said he has multiple cases going on, and the deadline for submitting evidence was up. Her tone when talking about his "focus on family's safety" statement was also ....not very warm? I could be wrong since I don't get cues, tinnitus is flaring up today and there's a lot of ambient noise from traffic (TGIF road is full). The whole conversation came across as not as pro-Harkles as the BBC usually is. At least IMO.

Worth a listen, if they don't repeat an edited version.

Reactions: 43
Thanks for starting new thread, Fred.

Not long til the award ceremony. Wonder what they are getting for dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

The chickens ate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.