Tea and chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has a shield next to it, and I don't know what that means. One of them seems to have disappeared now. It looks like there was a delay posting it. I've reported them all and asked that they sort it out!

@JAR21 panic not. I just searched for Harry & Meghan #409 and found the new one. Its there.

And re your question, I saw the screenshots of people talking about my Harkle cartoons that @SlavaUkraini posted but I dont know where they are from or what a 'sinner' is. Well, I know what a sinner is, ie bad person, but I assume their 'sinner' ia member of some kind of forum or group? I'm not in it.

Just shows you never know who reads in here or what they screenshot or where they share it.

We feel we are chatting in a group of close and loyal chums, and our chat goes no further - but its easy to forget that's not the case.
---
see if this takes you to it?????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@JAR21 panic not. I just searched for Harry & Meghan #409 and found the new one. Its there.

And re your question, I saw the screenshots of people talking about my Harkle cartoons that @SlavaUkraini posted but I dont know where they are from or what a 'sinner' is. Well, I know what a sinner is, ie bad person, but I assume their 'sinner' ia member of some kind of forum or group? I'm not in it.

Just shows you never know who reads in here or what they screenshot or where they share it.

We feel we are chatting in a group of close and loyal chums, and our chat goes no further - but its easy to forget that's not the case.
---

Yep this link works Chita

Reactions: 4

---

We ended up with 3 threads. I don't know why the first one didn't show.

A Reddit link has been posted in the new thread. It was 9 months old..

A Sinner is someone on Reddit's St MM forum. It's like here, but a Reddit version, and not as easy to follow, as each conversation has a new thread within their forum!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Clearly the Mods were sorting the issue out.
Two threads to merge and broken links to fix.
It takes a few minutes.

Ha ha - this thread hasnt had so m uch activity in ages!!!!!!

I set it up for off topic chat.
You should all come in here more often. :D:D:D:m
---
We ended up with 3 threads. I don't know why the first one didn't show.

A Reddit link has been posted in the new thread. It was 9 months old..

A Sinner is someone on Reddit's St MM forum. It's like here, but a Reddit version, and not as easy to follow, as each conversation has a new thread within their forum!

Im happy here on Tattle.
Its a great place with more than enough going on and such fabulous people of course.
I don't need anywhere else.

• Heart
It takes a few minutes.

Maybe we should.
I'm going to try Ostrich for dinner tonight.
Never had it before but will post again later !

• Wow
  • Heart
It takes a few minutes.

---

Im happy here on Tattle.
Its a great place with more than enough going on and such fabulous people of course.
I don't need anywhere else.
Agreed πŸ‘ I also closed my Twitter then opened a lurker-only account.
Love my Tattle pals πŸ’•
Instagram is a cesspool used only for work as needed....
This is bananas 🍌

I heard Ostrich meat is dark and rich. Full of iron and supposedly delicious?

Love my Tattle pals πŸ’•
This is bananas 🍌
This is a nicer article:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow. Ostrich!!!!
:p
Hope it doesnt give you the runs.
---
Love my Tattle pals πŸ’•
This is bananas 🍌

I tried instagram once but I couldnt work out how to share things so I gave up with it in the end and shut it down.
---
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Im still laughing at everyone getting in a total panic because they thought the new H&M thread had disappeared when we really had three of them started and the poor Moderators trying to merge them into one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bought the Ostrich steaks in Aldi and they were reasonably priced. My husband loved it.
Have to say I was less keen but it's OK.
It's a good low calorie meat apparently πŸ™‚

• Heart
I came here in a desperate attempt to find out where our new Fred was as the link was posted today by a mod …. Love you all ❀❀

• Heart
  • Haha
@alwaysdreaming I think it's ok to chat in here. So we don't take the threads we're normally on off topic!
So happy to see your post, I bet you've been ever so busy with your babies, hope you and yours are all good x
I'm doing ok, have a few busy days ahead, but hopefully we'll catch up together soon.

Reactions: 1
@Ilovemusic @AudreyAnn

For the tour of the Alhambra, you need to listen to audio on an app on your phone, unless you've booked a coach trip with a guide?

There aren't any information boards around the place. We really struggled with the connection, and although there is wifi when you tour the actual Palace, it's shockingly poor and we gave up listening to anything. I should imagine both will be worse, when there are more visitors.

Have a look to see if you can download the audio to your phone before you go, so that it makes it easier to listen to.

@Ilovemusic @AudreyAnn

For the tour of the Alhambra, you need to listen to audio on an app on your phone, unless you've booked a coach trip with a guide?

There aren't any information boards around the place. We really struggled with the connection, and although there is wifi when you tour the actual Palace, it's shockingly poor and we gave up listening to anything. I should imagine both will be worse, when there are more visitors.

Have a look to see if you can download the audio to your phone before you go, so that it makes it easier to listen to.

Think it was ilovemusic who was going to try and include Gibraltar into their intineray - I lived near Malaga for years and wouldn't be rushing to go to Gib, would rather spend more time in Malaga, it is a beautiful City with much to see (and eat and drink).

Think it was ilovemusic who was going to try and include Gibraltar into their intineray - I lived near Malaga for years and wouldn't be rushing to go to Gib, would rather spend more time in Malaga, it is a beautiful City with much to see (and eat and drink).
I wouldn't rush to Gib either!

@Ilovemusic @AudreyAnn

@JAR21 @Ilovemusic @AudreyAnn
Great minds think alike, we were there last September and had a lovely time.
If you get a chance I would recommend El Gastronauta tapas bar in Malaga - the food was amazing. Also El Burro Blanco flamenco bar in Nerja (you need to book). The show is not particularly long, but they are affiliated to a local dance school. The young, female dancer and the guy who is the resident dancer were really impressive. Mr WL was impressed by the musicians - he is one himself. Just one warning, if you sit by the dance floor it gets very hot, so take a fan or sit further back.