Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It’s going to be fascinating to see how she “launches” the new recordings. Nothing like this has been done before afaik. I wonder if she will have the old recordings removed from her Spotify profile.
Yeah, it will be very interesting. I can't wait to hear the albums with her maturer voice.

newtoyou

VIP Member
It’s going to be fascinating to see how she “launches” the new recordings. Nothing like this has been done before afaik. I wonder if she will have the old recordings removed from her Spotify profile.
Jojo did it last year and just released 2 rerecorded albums on one day. Her originals were never on streaming though.

Yel

Chatty Member
How have I only just discovered this amazing version of ME!

Still hasn't leaked, maybe she's employed thousands of body guards to stop an Asda employee accidentally putting on sale today

bubbletea123

VIP Member
It's the best song from this era so far, not that it says much. The only one from lover that after one play I want to hear again.

Not sure if it's amazing like many are saying. I think it's missing something - give Robyn half an hour and we'd have a smash. But this is just a buzz track. I think she should ditch the 18 tracks and just include the 10-12 jack produced ones if this is anything to go by.

"They see right through me" yes so many do ;)

Still shameless the selling of blank pages to write a journal, that's the kind of thing a gleamer would do. 30 whole pages from her diary, gee thanks.
Anyone wise won't buy them and will just read them when a fan types them up or scans them on to tumblr.

newtoyou

VIP Member
I saw this that on twitter and meant to post about it. Could be bull though. But by all accounts he doesn't have a good relationship with Ariana. I don't like what she represents either though.
Whats the goss on Ariana and Scooter please? I know she’s sacked him once. Also why don’t you like what she represents?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
If you look into her relationships they're all for PR, even Joe. He wasn't seen for three months, then they're photographed together and then the next day I t is announced he is going to be in a bbc show. All their outings align with his movies coming out. Before TSwift no one knew his name. They are bearding. I believe Taylor is edging out of the closet with these hints after being stuck in it while being in the country music scene which is very conservative. She even has an advert where it says "and now she's trapped in the closet" and her hash tag for her last single was "#MeOutNow." I think she's testing the waters. She's also been wearing the pride pin on her clothing a lot recently.
If it’s true and Joe needs a comforting arm, he can deffo come to me, I’ll give him a better night than his wedding night to Emma Stone’s character in The Favourite - a disinterested handjob, poor fella. 😂😂

Yel

Chatty Member
I find Halsey annoying, same with Camilla. Don't get me started on Billie Eilish. I didn't realise she is only 17. Thought she was in her 30s and she seems like an utter prick.
Yeah I've never really got Camila, work from home is the only thing decent she's been involved with. I was impressed that Billie E and her brother wrote and produced all of her album but so sick of hearing bad guy advertising sky or bt broadband, cringe.

Totally ot but Dua Lipa is one of the few big pop girls I like, hope she's not a dick.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Will Taylor be able to perform any of her old stuff? What does it all mean? Surely she must have songwriting credit?

Tublet83

VIP Member

Response back from Scott Borchetta, this is a really immature response as well 🙄

lalalanded

VIP Member
Bucking the trend here, I love Cardigan so much!! The video hit me right in the feels, especially while in semi-lockdown. Her in the water clinging to the piano..... I was sobbing 'girl SAAAAAME'!!!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I would still want to be her friend
(Knowing there’s a chance she’s gonna turn on me any second)

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t hate it. I just don’t.... anything. 😕
But it’s like a B side of Reputation.
And the same attitude as reputation.
If “this is why we can’t have nice things” was realised this would be the b side. 🤷‍♀️

Meh.

newtoyou

VIP Member
15. Afterglow: This is actually one of my favourites. I think it is underrated. I love the drums throughout it and can't wait to hear it live. The production could be so good live. I like that she takes ownership of her issues. "I lived like an island, punished you with silence, went off like sirens, just crying" is one of my fav lyrics. It is quite a vulnerable song.
I meant to say the drums are the best part and it reminds me of KOMH live where she was doing that shoulder shimmy

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don't hate it, but I don't want to listen again.

The Archer is the only semi decent song this era for me. If the album was leaked today I'd probably not bother even trying to play it.

At this point she should just take a hiatus, get married and have kids then come back.
I’m more invested in this album since the scooter drama.
The theory that she kept her better tracks until she was out of her contract has me interested!
I should have left Taylor in my teenage years but I still love her songs, i want her to release a good album before taking time off.

Jesus 🤣 What would Taylor Swifts kids be like.
I fear for the future generation of kids who end up in school with them, if they’re a mini version of her that’s the child that’s gonna rob your (Boyfriend) pencil case and say they were looking after it for you

newtoyou

VIP Member
I was kind of surprised/disappointed that she didnt sing more songs. She's so good at mash ups that I thought we'd get at least one song from each album.

She has so many popular songs (as in hits with the public not just fans) - most of the 1989 singles, WANGBT, YBLM, Mean, Our Song. I feel robbed lol.

But her performance technique has improved so much in the last couple of years.

Last edited: