Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I really agree with all this thread. I was due to go to Loverfest which has been cancelled and although I am upset, it’s manageable as I think ‘Lover’ is her poorest album - which is such a shame as Reputation was FIRE, it seems like she has gone 10 steps back - pre Red or even Fearless with Lover.

Daylight bangs though.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Taylor's Billboard Woman of the Decade speech... really good. Also, I would never be able to do a speech like that without notes. Haha.

Not that it matters but I think she's got autocue prompts, you can tell in some parts where she's looking down the camera that she's reading. It's barely noticiable though, she clearly rehearsed it a lot!

Confirmed for Glastonbury if anyone’s interested...
I was really pleasantly surprised she got the Sunday slot, and Macca didnt! I hope she doesnt get too ripped into for her voice.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I shave my legs every day!!! Haha but my hair grows really fast. Her petition is to support the equality act for LGBTQ people in the US. Basically, so they have the same rights as everyone else and can't be denied a service, job, house, etc because of how they identify.
Well that surely isn’t going to be passed because it pisses on Donald Trump banning transgender people from serving in the armed forces.