Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
Even to see Taylor I’m not sure I’d cope being in the pouring rain for hours myself 😬 you’d be so cold and uncomfortable afterwards, at least the performers go straight to get changed or to hotel.
---

Definitely!! Such a cool and therapeutic experience I didn’t even know I needed 😃
Ah I’m desperate to go, I tried to get tickets but the London ones were sold out!

Reactions: 1

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Mikael got the hat!! 🥹 I’m so happy for him!! Also Taylor did the dance to him as she walked up 🥹🥹🥹

also surprise songs;

Forever and always
This love
She's not trying to imply that 'this love came back to me' (about Matty) is she? And that Joe never loved her?

newtoyou

VIP Member
I think Sadie Sink was dating the younger one Patrick for a while so maybe they got close because Sadie is also in the public eye and the couples had something in common
Oh did he date Sadie Sink too? I only knew about Iris Appatow! Though I imagine he only met them via Taylor 😁

Thoughts:

A) Do we think YLM will be on streaming sites soon? I keep listening to it on tiktok where someone has kindly uploaded the full version

B) Karma ft ice spice is dreadful. Never heard of Ice Spice before but is it normal to sound so bored during a song? Her ‘rap’ is dreadful. Karma is a great song on its own it didn’t really need a collab

C) Taylor is a flawed human being but I love her
I've been listening on YouTube, bit easier than tiktok at least

buttheyneverblindme8

Re. Joe, if you believe a psychic I watch on YouTube (who has accurately predicted things in the past), he dumped her, because he felt like he grew up and she didn't (the exact words used here) - and that PR will make out it was her that dumped him, but it was the other way around. He's also done a Taylor/Matty reading too.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
i cant imagine her smoking cigs especially with how good her fitness levels are, it takes a lot to sing and dance at the same time. maybe can see her smoking weed though?
You can appear fit and still smoke cigs/weed.

I imagined she has a bit a puff but never considered cigs, I wouldn’t be surprised though.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
This 100000x over. I really struggled to understand where people were coming from when they said certain songs were ruined/hard to listen to after the split. I assumed maybe that’s just the younger folk or less experienced in the love game folk, because I never hear any song and initially thing or feel who it’s about to the artist. Even the more specific songs like invisible string, that fits with how things went down with me and my partner so even if some of the lyrics don’t fit, it still reminds me of him. Heck even Last Kiss doesn’t make me think “ah, Joe Jonas.” It makes me think “lol remember that first bf I had that I thought was the end of the world when he broke up with me”. I thought everyone listened to music like this, but especially with the re-records and Midnights I noticed it seems the current generation of fans are obsessed with figuring out who the song is about instead of just enjoying it.
The only song that is a little sad to listen to now is “dress”

“flash back when you met me your buzz cut and my hair bleached…”

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I have decided to blindly believe this
Oooh... I love a bit of clowning so I'm gonna guess she's gonna announce the 4th rerecord and they'll all be out by Christmas? This is only because I have zero patience. Patience is for mugs.

Does anyone ever actually guess stuff correctly?? 😂

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I honestly think she’s the worst popstar to ever achieve this level of success. She can’t sing, she can’t dance, how she acts on stage is embarrassing, her songwriting is like Ruby Granger’s poetry, she was dating a minor when she was 22, and she still can’t give up the immature publicity stunts. Just dreadful all round
As said this is not a full rave thread. You are entitled to your opinion
But out of general curiosity, who is your favourite artist?

ls240898

VIP Member
I’m sure there was something recently about her team negotiating a booking in Australia for summer

There’s also this rumour (unsure if it’s been debunked yet tho):
I can’t see her doing arenas in Europe but maybe she isn’t so certain of her popularity there? If I’m correct she’s only done stadiums in North America, UK and Oceania?