Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She said on miss Americana how she had to have everything planned years in advance. I doubt she would let something like that happen unplanned and I think the international dates will be next year so there is no real need to rush the tickets out through ticketmaster after everything that’s happened with the US dates

Reactions: 2

JLXRD

VIP Member
Will there be a vinyl version of Til Dawn? Can’t see anything on the UK store

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I'm loving the green she is wearing on stage lately. I only started following this thread yesterday after reading the speculation about Joe and Matty and now I'm intrigued !

JLXRD

VIP Member
really thought she was gonna do Ronan last night. I woke up ready to cry haha.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I’m going next Saturday!! Mine is 9pm - 1am 🤣 this is going to be a huge shock to the system haha. But I also can’t wait, one of my first / only proper nights out since I had my son, and not even my husband is coming so I can just be my own crazy self 😂
Everyone is so friendly I spoke to loads of other swifties we danced together…honestly she has the best fans ❤

• Heart

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Btw since we were talking about her physical appearance, what I never really liked is her teeth…… 😂 I want her to fix that chipped tooth at least, it looks like a huge ikea bedside table.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I am still standing by her doing South America and Australia before she comes to the UK/Europe
I’m sure there was something recently about her team negotiating a booking in Australia for summer

There’s also this rumour (unsure if it’s been debunked yet tho):

ls240898

VIP Member
The outfit in the Ice Spice photos on instagram looks like it was from the first night Taylor was spotted out since the Joe split, so maybe it is all a coincidence but does seem like an unfortunately timed one 😂
I saw this but the only difference is one is long sleeved and one is short sleeved (thank you Swiftie detectives) so not that same night

capriallie

VIP Member
I’ve bought me and my boyfriend tickets to Swiftogeddon in June 😂 I didn’t want to go alone and he offered to come with bless him. Hopefully he’ll enjoy the vibes while I’m screaming along
Now I just need to by myself a sparkly outfit
OMG OMG just bought tickets to the London one in south bank hehehe

Merpedy

VIP Member
now this new exclusive song to NJ shows which we probs won’t get a decent version of until god knows when (I know most the US will be the same with that).
I’m interested to know how they plan to do this given that limiting it to a physical copy for the ticket holders seems a bit silly

Are they going to release it in another more widely available way after the NJ dates?