Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannypants

VIP Member
I’m not sure whether it’s been discussed as these threads move semi quick but for a possible timeline of when the two started seeing eac
View attachment 2186168

I wonder how her PR team is going to live this whole mess down given Marty’s racism and everything else
So they were recording music together in February? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1

Maccat123

Chatty Member
I wish I could unhear it. Ice Spice looked like her soul had left her body in that music video and sounded so mediocre.

The music video itself was very uninspiring and feels rushed. It didn’t need a video.
Me too, it sounds like a joke imo!!

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
He is fine as fuck
I definitely think he's good looking but there's something about how he dresses I just don't get. It's probably because I'm older than the sun. I realise he probably didn't dress himself for these pics too, but it's more that he looks awkward in the clothes? And his legs look weird. Or something.

Periwinkleblue

I mean when it's your sell out show you can say what you want. Weird people would try and monitor what she can say at her own shows.

Matty was dating 3 women November to Feb non exclusively and was pictured on deux moi. Gurl in interview quoted above wasn't his exclusive girlfriend. He frequently since November at shows referred to being single...suspect the temptation to get her name in the paper on the back of publicity overcame her accuracy.

Question? Could well be about Matty and could have been planned as a duet (pretty obviously when you listen to it).

I think it was a duet but as things developed she realised it couldn't go on the album as one.....hence her reference to the "happy memories" she associates with a song that's only been out 6 months and hasn't been performed live before or had a video shoot.

Periwinkleblue

I mean if this is her Joe break up song it's a diss in itself because it's very half hearted.

Of all her exes she put the least effort into Joe's song I feel.....somehow I think she's trying to say something with this!

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Yes, he 100% would've had to sign an nda, and his friends and family. Apparently she has very iron clad NDAs.
She could have asked him to sign an NDA. But he didn’t have to sign it. Why would he? Or his family? People only sign those things if they get something in return.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
See tickets and ticketmaster are the same company here aren’t they? They definitely need competitors in the market because it’s not fair that they are able to control the market the way they do.
I had loverfest tickets so I’m hoping for a really strong presale, not just anyone who’s filled out a form on the website
I was thinking live nation! Not See Tickets