Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for Joe because it is heart wrenching watching someone you spent over half a decade with bounce to someone else so quickly but what did he expect exactly? He saw how fast she jumped from Calvin, to Tom, to him. Did he think he had changed her? 🤣
That's why he definitely did something bad to her first.

He may be distraught and slighted but it didn't mention heartbroken.

ls240898

VIP Member
Someone said she’s performing an unreleased track tonight. Not sure if it means vault or completely new

EmCheese

VIP Member
How do we know officially that Taylor and Joe broke up? Was there an official statement? All I’ve seen is made up looking articles in trashy newspapers 🤣

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
Toe 💀 💀 💀 💀

I agree! We don’t know what’s gone on but we can see and comment on what we’re being given to us publicly. And since it’s a gossip forum it’s not exactly out of place.
I don’t understand why I’m being reminded that tbh. 🥲🤍 Yes I mentioned that we don’t know what happened only because that’s all I! have to say about them. I personally don’t have an opinion ‘cause their relationship was so private. That’s all… I just mentioned that. And then I wrote a few other things that I had more to say about ‘cause yeah this is a gossip forum. I trust we all remember that. I wouldn’t even think to judge anyone who talks about Joe & Taylor here.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
It’s not out of place but people saying we shouldn’t slate Joe or feeling sorry for him and the whole thread feeling like it’s slaying Taylor, I was trying to restore some balance 😂
Oh totally, but in our defence this is Taylors thread. If Joe had been relevant enough to have his own the tides in this thread might not be so choppy 🤣

Em28_

Chatty Member
so… is the ‘Til Dawn edition going on streaming at midnight EST so 5AM here the version including Hits Different, it has been A DAY and I’m confused 😂

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
If there was confusion with his tickets he should have gone back to Taylor Nation before yesterday. I would say he'll be given more than just the tickets. It's not like she's not normally generous with fans etc.

newtoyou

VIP Member
Some are saying this lyric change from would’ve to should’ve is a hint. As well as holding her left hand up (not so sure about that!)

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I hated karma ft ice spice when I first heard it, I was worried it would get played on the radio and we had another Me! On our hands. I’ve listened a few times now and I don’t think it’s so bad, it was a shock at first I think

penny1992

Chatty Member
He didn’t seem to want to talk about her publicly anyway, I don’t think Joe would have had a problem with signing an NDA, he loved her, why would he need to get something out of it? If it gave her peace of mind why not 🤷🏻‍♀️

It seemed she was close to his family too (lyrics about seeing his brother as her brother) so I’m sure they would have signed if required.

Why wouldn’t you sign one as a friend or partner? Unless you wanna go around selling stories afterwards I don’t see why not.
i found it interesting that she sung "brother" as he has two brothers. I wonder was she only close to one?