Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I also think Taylor believes she is unstoppable - she was absolutely cancelled very publicly (🐍 #neverforget) and has come back from it to become one of the most famous, loved celebrities in the world with a (problematically) diehard fanbase who IDOLISE her. Imagine what that does to your ego...
I love her music, I love her fashion but... she became super famous really young, grew up rich and seems to treated like a deity by her fans who she's able to manipulate with ease so yeah... personally I think I'd find her insufferable if I met her! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
telling myself that she's pulled a wagatha christie to figure out how the press / deuxmoi learnt of the joe split by planting this fake story about matty 🤞🤞 if it's true i might actually cry

• Haha

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Christ it’s like WW3 in the swiftie fandom right now 😂 (not on here just everywhere else) everyone is baffled as to why the hell she’s now hooking up with Matty (no one likes him including me) and her antics on stage. I’m not sure if she’s doing all this just for Joe’s benefit or whether she’s lost her mind a little and is just rebounding hard lol 👽

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
If Taylor is this amazing, superhuman etc. why don't you trust her judgement of a person she actually knows instead of expecting her to act off your own perceptions of a person you never met or interacted with??
Let’s be honest Taylor’s taste in men has always been questionable at best

Yel

Chatty Member
I hope there's a last minute wedding booked at st Pauls on Saturday with trish, aj and Curtis all in attendance.

Please let it be true 😆

• Haha

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Taylor thought ME! was going to the the biggest banger for her since 1989 album and actually it sounded like it should be on a trolls soundtrack. (But I actually enjoy listening to it so don’t come for me 😂)
She missed the mark so hard when it came to ME! I’m not too sure what she was thinking.

disneys

VIP Member
Oh god I don’t know if this is going to be a popular opinion but those of us who lived through 2016 as Swifties and survived will get me …. Does anyone feel like this Matty thing is the start of a pattern of chaotic behaviour from our fave that’s going to end in a spectacular fall from Grace ? 😬

I think I’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending … was top of her game after 1989 was released . came out of a long term relationship , clung to the nearest lips , then the world cancelled her ! I know the kayne stuff wasn’t her fault but she also made some other questionable choices around that time that were …. Anyone remember the Nicki Minaj Twitter turf ? That was a hard day to be a swift fan 😬

I’m just worried she’s going to do something , get involved with someone , and have a fall from Grace again and I just …. Agh maybe I’m wrong but it feels like history may repeat itself

• Sad

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Well I feel like she would be a good teacher at least 😂
I’m not necessarily saying I think he’s good, I just feel like dirty after 6 years of being with a clean boy can only be a good thing
Sleeping with a guy who doesn’t shower is never a good thing, that’s how you get UTIs

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Do you really wanna know where I was April 29th ….. crying on tattle about the fact she played the other side of the door live last night 😭

• Haha
  • Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The whole TAFS podcast is supposed to be satire/politically controversial but not seriously/one big bit.
I don’t think it’s funny in the slightest and think it was a huge fail on his part but most peoples examples of things matty has said or done wrong are being taken from that one podcast. He has said and done a lot to speak out against homophobia/sexism/racism and I’m just choosing to trust that Taylor wouldn’t be with him if he was the character he played in that podcast.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I haven’t seen the clip but apparently during a song she said ‘this is how you propose, it’s not that hard?’ at last nights show….

Is that a dig at Joe?

This is all getting so messy I honestly have no clue what’s going on anymore 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
But we don’t actually know anything about her, it’s all interpretation through her lyrics which can be read in 100 different ways. That’s proven with the fact there are people who are certain that Lover was her coming out album whereas other people say it’s about her falling in love with Joe. She never explicitly tells us anything, it’s all up for debate, which is what is happening here..
People will always talk and will always read what they want to read into things because it's what we do, I mean saying an album talking about loving a London Boy is her Gaylor album is a master class in reading what you want into things.

But it doesn't matter if we know the actual truth, or actual Taylor. She's built a career on pretending to be knowable, approachable, hosting parties where she baked cookies for fans in her own home, sending her mom out to scout fans to bring backstage, leaving clues for fans to dissect, exploiting her own life to titillate, etc. She's the architect of her own cage and as such, she actually craves and wants all the discussion and I see it as fair game. She's proven she can do private. And she's seen how people actually do respect that. She doesn't want to. Fair play then

buttheyneverblindme8

Here to announce "Lover" is her worst album.

And re. the Eras tour - LOL at her skipping ME! (as she should) because she knows everyone hates it (as they should).

• Sad
  • Haha

penny1992

Chatty Member
If a man acted the way she does, obsessing over exes, then they'd be called a creep.

A lyric that never sat right with me is "i threw my phone across room at you" - again with a man it would be abusive.
And "daring you to leave me just so i can try to scare you." From many of her songs she doesn't sound like a nice or healthy person to be in a relationship with. She truly never has grown up.

Reactions: 14

wordzalad

VIP Member
Sorry but if you spend money preordering a book based on a tiktok conspiracy based on numbers that’s on you.

bookshops are obviously playing up to it but realistically if it WAS Taylor they’d be under strict orders to keep quiet so they wouldn’t be allowed to do that surely

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
So apparently we should have known that Speak Now Tv was coming on 7th July because it's National Koi Fish Day. Damn, so obvious.

---
Apparently theres a severe lightening alert and tonights show may get cancelled
Oh no. It would be terrible if a potential physical PDA was scuppered. *Prays for storm*

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This is a random but wholesome story, I was on a night out in a club last weekend that was playing proper new rave/dance music 🤣 not really my vibe and i jokingly turned round to my best mate and said ‘do you reckon he’ll play Taylor Swift?’ and she was like ‘i doubt it’ then i got up and went the loo, and sat on the toilet and seen my boyfriend had text me asking how my night was going, so i sent him a big long text chatting shite, came out the toilets and shake it off was halfway through the song! I went over to my mate and was like omg can you believe he’s playing taylor swift 🤣 she was like ‘i went up and requested it and you’ve spent most of the fucking song in the toilet’ 🤣 so thoughtful!! Luckily he played anti hero straight after so I got to enjoy that as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart