Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact that Irish people are often portrayed to be stupid is why he shouldnt have said it.

Weve all heard the 'going about that Irish' as a phrase.

If an Irish person finds it offensive, its offensive 🤷‍♀️ not up to others to police that or say its not how it was meant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the fact that Irish people are often portrayed to be stupid is why he shouldnt have said it.

If an Irish person finds it offensive, its offensive 🤷‍♀️ not up to others to police that or say its not how it was meant.
What I wanted to say but u said much more eloquently ... to me to say something like that is so blatantly offensive...there is zero nuance....did matty expect the crowd to thank him for complimenting their pliable contented little selves...please f*ck off like

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm Irish and I didn't find it offensive. If another Irish person does, that's fine. I'm just saying I don't think he meant it that way. 🙈

Reactions: 11
I'm Irish and I didn't find it offensive. If another Irish person does, that's fine. I'm just saying I don't think he meant it that way. 🙈
Thats fair and I apologise if it came across I was being sanctimonious.

Im not Irish but my kids are. 😊

Reactions: 6
I’ve got an awful feeling this is the relationship that’ll actually go the long haul!
Haven’t looked into Matty much but never been a the 1975 fan and the tiktoks of their tour that plagued the app for months made me dislike him more 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think this will be an intense fling like with Tom H and in a few months they’ll be done tbf.

Reactions: 11
Oh god I don’t know if this is going to be a popular opinion but those of us who lived through 2016 as Swifties and survived will get me …. Does anyone feel like this Matty thing is the start of a pattern of chaotic behaviour from our fave that’s going to end in a spectacular fall from Grace ? 😬

I think I’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending … was top of her game after 1989 was released . came out of a long term relationship , clung to the nearest lips , then the world cancelled her ! I know the kayne stuff wasn’t her fault but she also made some other questionable choices around that time that were …. Anyone remember the Nicki Minaj Twitter turf ? That was a hard day to be a swift fan 😬

I’m just worried she’s going to do something , get involved with someone , and have a fall from Grace again and I just …. Agh maybe I’m wrong but it feels like history may repeat itself

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh god I don’t know if this is going to be a popular opinion but those of us who lived through 2016 as Swifties and survived will get me …. Does anyone feel like this Matty thing is the start of a pattern of chaotic behaviour from our fave that’s going to end in a spectacular fall from Grace ? 😬

I think I’ve seen this film before and I didn’t like the ending … was top of her game after 1989 was released . came out of a long term relationship , clung to the nearest lips , then the world cancelled her ! I know the kayne stuff wasn’t her fault but she also made some other questionable choices around that time that were …. Anyone remember the Nicki Minaj Twitter turf ? That was a hard day to be a swift fan 😬

I’m just worried she’s going to do something , get involved with someone , and have a fall from Grace again and I just …. Agh maybe I’m wrong but it feels like history may repeat itself
It felt so good for her for a while there.
I've been worried about this too.

In this case it would absolutely be self sabotage though. I just don't know. I really hope we're wrong.

Reactions: 7

It's definitely giving deja vu with the overexposure (last time I mentioned this, I was kinda told off but it's true from where I'm standing), the model squad being back, the questionable romantic decisions, her courting drama just to stay on the front pages/for you pages.

I really thought we Swifties were past this. I thought she would finally be recognized solely for her talent and not for her personal drama, with the last three new albums being so strong lyrically and especially with folklore veering off the autobiographical but now people are saying even Cardigan is about Matty (how, why? but actually don't tell me cause it'll ruin the song for me).

And once more, her amazing, once-in-a-generation talent is being eclipsed by all her romantic bonfires that she actually fans herself. It's boring and she's better than that, which is why it's sad that she's courting drama so obviously. And yeah, she's allowed to date whoever she wants, but a) fans are also allowed to talk about it and have negative opinions and b) this isn't her being the victim of the evil, evil media that's out to get her or of Kanye West being the asshole that he is or whatever happened last time. She's actually playing the pap game and the rumors game, and I just don't get to what end, when she'll definitely come out losing because there's nowhere to go but down when you're that high up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I honestly think it says a lot that regardless of all the hate he’s getting (which he has publicly said really affects him), he’s still getting up on that stage and still standing in that VIP box.

I think they’ve both shown that you can be cancelled but you can come back from it. I wonder what would have happened if Taylor never disappeared before rep? Would it actually have affected her ticket and album sales? Or does being cancelled only actually work if you run away and hide? As I said yesterday, matty is still selling out huge shows worldwide and people were trying to cancel him just before their Finsbury Park show was announced (which still sold out).

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s surprise songs;
Gold rush
Come back…be here
Gold Rush was predicted by a lot of people from what I could see , as she mentions an Eagles t shirt in the song and she’s obviously in Philly this weekend !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.