Taylor Swift #7 We Think Joe Did It But We Just Can't Prove It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also a 33 year old woman who is capable of deciding who she wants to date/sleep with/marry regardless of how recently she has or hasn’t left a relationship! We all speculate Matty’s personality and I’m definitely not disregarding the racism, however she knows the him that is backstage as well as presented on stage and in the media. They are the only two who know their relationship and I’m sure the people around (Jack, her mum, her PR) her would advise her otherwise if he really was as controversial as swifties are perceiving. Let the woman live !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The hoops people are jumping through to say he's not really like that is hilarious. He said what he said and sorry but you can't make derogatory comments and then claim its satire.

Reactions: 30
The hoops people are jumping through to say he's not really like that is hilarious. He said what he said and sorry but you can't make derogatory comments and then claim its satire.
This! I love Taylor as an artist but I don’t get people who die in a hill for people they don’t know. I just think it’s so funny that people are still trying to blame Joe in some way. Of course we don’t know what happened but imagine if Joe was already public with someone else? People nearly had a breakdown tying themselves into knots over his co-star.

Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, Taylor is messy AF. This is also a gossip forum so of course people are coming here to gossip. Mostly likely we’ll never know what the hell is going on, but half the fun of this mess is the gossip.

I literally knew nothing about Matty Healy until last week and everything I now know is against my will. It doesn’t matter if he’s acting a part or has a stage persona, it’s “satire” he’s still saying/doing this tit and it’s not a good reflection on Taylor as a person. MESS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been a big fan of The 1975s music for the last 10 years and I really struggle with some of the things Matty says and does, especially recently. Dating Twigs, having the Jaiy twins tour with the band for so long and the way that Matty is with fans, in an ideal world I’d like to believe he isn’t a controversial racist behind closed doors but I struggle to understand how he could even make derogatory jokes about those things and WANT to have his trumanblack persona if he was truly against that stuff. It just doesn’t sit right and passing it off as an act doesn’t make it ok and he should really know better than to court that stuff. He should know that the vast majority of people wouldn’t see it as ‘satire’ and I think it’s almost dangerous to step into that territory.

I do think it’s interesting to see Swifties reaction to them potentially dating and it calling into question Taylor’s character.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Taylor Swift #8 Speak Now Overshadowed By Matty, The Stans Are Starting To Get Catty!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Matty healy said us irish are a "simple people"...🙄 given his surname he's really only insulting himself
---
Also Taylor Swift #9 Matty Healy...Taylor...really???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tbh I think it's came off as patronising and insulting .....but I dunno maybe I'm easily offended😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taylor Swift #8 - clung to the nearest lips, long story short Matty's the wrong guy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.