Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

dizmal

someone asked if she is still friends with Abigail, they had dinner in Tennessee last night, they were spotted but not photographed. Nice that she doesn’t drag her non-famous friends in to pap shots haha
I wanna know where they ate so I can check it out next time I'm in Nashville!

Waffleandlies

Oooh imagine!!! Where was it? 🧐🧐

ETA: they were called The Slowdown at the time not yet the 1975!
Birmingham if I remember correctly, I had seen them all over as I was a a bit obsessed. It must be about 13-15 years ago now though!

Luce0331

VIP Member
1.cardigan
2.anti hero
3.Love Story
4.willow
5.mine
6.Shake it off
7.We are never getting back together
8.Look what you made me do
9.Tim McGraw
10.Me

disneys

VIP Member
Absolutely incredible surprises songs last night , Atlanta I hate you

the other side of the door are you kidding me 😭😭😭😭

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Well I feel like she would be a good teacher at least 😂
I’m not necessarily saying I think he’s good, I just feel like dirty after 6 years of being with a clean boy can only be a good thing
she was with the absolute psychopath that is shia labeouf after being with robert pattinson though. she dated matty after, so i would imagine that she wanted to go back to boring and “clean”.
---
Um… you‘ve clearly missed some key information about FKA Twigs’ relationships. She was severely abused by her ex who also gave her an STD. She dated Matty after.
was gonna say the same. there’s some key parts to her backstory being missed here! though their relationship always made me look at matty in a good light, she has only said good of him iirc.