Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
  1. anti hero
  2. cardigan
  3. love story
  4. we are never ever getting back together
  5. look what you made me do
  6. shake it off
  7. mine
  8. willow
  9. tim mcgraw
  10. me!

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I agree, I feel icky about it and as much as I love her music the more that time goes on the more I feel a bit more questionable about her as a person. All the pettiness / drama at age 20 was one thing but now I’m over it.

And it’s annoying because I do feel it’s overshadowing the Speak Now announcement!
How did you get a crown on your picture?

Rfl2018

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but what are peoples thoughts on ‘thethriftyswifty’ she pops up on my TikTok a lot at the mo!

tellmewhy

VIP Member
she was with the absolute psychopath that is shia labeouf after being with robert pattinson though. she dated matty after, so i would imagine that she wanted to go back to boring and “clean”.
---

was gonna say the same. there’s some key parts to her backstory being missed here! though their relationship always made me look at matty in a good light, she has only said good of him iirc.
I did know that and when I posted it, it was more of a compliment to her because she’s such a powerful woman. Also have you seen her dancing? She has so much rhythm.
Sorry if it seemed ignorant, I am aware of FKA and Shia

Em28_

Chatty Member
Wait does it mean the acoustic versions of Haunted and Back To December have been cut? It’s 16 tracks with Superman and Ours 😬

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Even if it is a public performance, mocking Chinese and Hawaiian accents and making jokes about Japanese people in concentration camps is probably a bit too far really.
Yeah, that's pretty shitty if he's done stuff like that, also sounds like there's been a fair bit of misogynistic stuff too. Ok you've convinced me - he's a total dick.

Merpedy

VIP Member
There's still a chance (as someone else mentioned upthread) that this could be fake. A wagatha Christie setup to find out who is leaking stories about her. I've read several things implying the news was released by another celeb (likely a friend).
I very much get the impression that Matty would be the one leaking things, or at the very least it's a 'joke' he's decided to pull
People noticed that he was suggesting a connection to Taylor for a bit now (The Sun mentions it too), including behaviour at shows

They seem like they're friends/hooked up before but I wonder how it feels when dating speculation like this can be used by people. At least the F1 (or whatever it is he does) has done it as a joke

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Oh yes of course I wasn’t implying that being in a relationship means you’re codependent, a happy healthy relationship often requires to independent people. I was talking more in Taylors case, bouncing from relationship to relationship one after the other is giving codependency because it wreaks of not being able to cope on your own.

Just my opinion though, whatever works for you bo. I don’t know anyone here so what I’m saying is specifically towards Taylor and no one else:)
I didn’t take it personally! Was just saying ‘on the other hand’ she’s very financially secure and I’d imagine she has to be very independent in relationships to be able to do her job

smudge126

VIP Member
  1. Anti- Hero
  2. Love Story
  3. Cardigan
  4. Look What You Made Me Do
  5. Me!
  6. Mine
  7. Shake It Off
  8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
  9. Tim McGraw
  10. Willow

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Begin Again 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

she’s loving Debut in Houston isnt she ! Cold as you is one of the better debut songs :)
---

I’m sorry , I can’t accept that an album which has DBATC , Lover , Cruel Summer , Cornelia Street l, The Archer & Daylight is better than Debut ! 🤣
DBATC and Cruel Summer I will give you. However no, not for me. I definitely listen to Debut as a whole more than Lover. Lots of skips on Lover for me.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
This is why I haven't pre ordered as I'm still bitter that I preordered midnights and it didn't have all the songs on 😂 so I'm waiting to see what else she releases as I would only ever buy one per album
I had that thought, then on the website it said ‘limited to four per customer’ and thought shit, I better order now before the resellers get to it.

By the time of the Midnights release, I ended up with six versions of it 😂 Did Hits Different ever get released on a streaming platform?

I guess we’ll see, the only other version I would buy is a RSD release or a signed version now.