Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
See I think that would be plausible for another artist but not for Taylor. I think she wants every album to have its moment in the spotlight (and the charts and the awards) so I don’t think she would sabotage that by dropping them all in one go*

*drop everything now 😭
Yes but she would love many albums in the top 10.

Reactions: 1

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been posted, but I saw on tiktok this Emma girl is a big TS and Harry Styles fan, she had a bumper sticker on her car saying ‘child of divorce’. If it’s true, we all know how tiktok can be. Sorry I can’t find the video!

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I love Tim Healy, he’s hilarious and seems very down to earth. Imagining Taylor trying to understand him is the funniest part of all of this to me. I can’t picture them doing the pda during a show thing to announce the relationship (if there is one) though, it’s very off brand for both of them.
If she got Dennis Patterson in her next music video and Tim was able to get in it the rest of the main Auf Weidersehen characters that are still alive like Oz, Neville and Barry, I think I would mark out!!!!

Merpedy

VIP Member
Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) seems to be waiting full trademark approval, apparently the period to oppose it ends at the end of May so her team might just be waiting for that

Em28_

Chatty Member
I doubt her re record for speak now would be winning any Grammys. Fearless was released in the same eligibility period as evermore
I don’t think she’ll end up sending it in for consideration but Fearless had already won AOTY originally 🤷🏼‍♀️

ls240898

VIP Member
I agree I think the Emma stuff is a reach. You’d only know the connection to the Bowery if you were a Taylor fan I think
Hmm thinking about it I suppose you’re right. Maybe it is a reach and I’m just reading in to it after her surprise songs this weekend 😂

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Joe scooter gate - debunked
---
Fuck sake it has no sound 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Merpedy

VIP Member
According to Reddit he has said the song is about her? And it’s notable that both songs mention someone leaving on the train
IMG_3551.jpeg

Lilykins

VIP Member
I hope she’s not because it’s honouring problematic af Karl Lagerfeld. The social team for Oscar De La Renta have used her lyrics to gain traction before though too I think (something about moonstone blue rings a bell from last year?).
Off topic but how is Karl lagerfeld problematic out of interest? No nothing about him.

ls240898

VIP Member
I hope she’s not because it’s honouring problematic af Karl Lagerfeld. The social team for Oscar De La Renta have used her lyrics to gain traction before though too I think (something about moonstone blue rings a bell from last year?).
They dressed her for the VMAs last year and captioned their video “shining just for you” 👀 it’s possible!
---
Off topic but how is Karl lagerfeld problematic out of interest? No nothing about him.
Sexist, homophobic and racist

capriallie

VIP Member
Does anyone have a link to a clip from Nothing New last night with Phoebe Bridgers? I can’t find a good quality one anywhere

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I'm so confused.
---
I see she's not calling it Speak Now (Taylor's version) exactly. Yet.

I get why. And I get the cover art too. I don't get the other things at all.

Last edited:

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Ehhh I think the nature of the comments could be the problem. It’s not that he was his own person, he was always getting tied back to Taylor. It’s why I don’t necessarily think that it’s an ego thing, I would find it very tiring if all my achievements (or lack of) were being tied to my significant other by everyone else and it would no doubt affect the relationship. This seems to be the most people have talked about him as an actor and the conclusion seems to be that he’s not very good

I’ve seen some speculate that he also wasn’t expecting to be seen in London by anyone rather than it being an organised pap walk (which I still suspect it is). Anyway, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s sort of the case for some reason
I genuinely think his photos were deliberate, it just seems sus that the paps would be looking for him in London, and he’s not instantly recognisable either.