Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Debut: Picture to Burn
Fearless: Love Story
Speak Now: Sparks Fly
Red: 22
1989: New Romantics
Rep: Don’t Blame Me
Lover: I Think he Knows
Folklore: August
Evermore: Ivy
Midnights: Anti-hero

This isn’t based on my favourite songs, taking in to consideration how catchy they are, whether they’d be played on radio as well as the best lyrically

Reactions: 1

grannypants

VIP Member
So what songs do we think she’ll be playing tomorrow night? Obviously High Infidelity but what songs links with that? (Clearly has to be from Midnights/Red/Evermore/Folklore/Fearless tho because she hates the rest 😭

• Haha

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Are you thinking of palegingerbabies? I remember people bullying her and her sister back during the rep era.
Yes! During 1989 and before they were pretty dreadful to others, I had ducked out by Rep time so maybe the tables were turned on them.

JodieGreen123

VIP Member
Would it be too obvious if s
YES The Way I Loved You has the same vibe with that bridge!

Surely she’s got to touch a Rep song at some point? I suppose she has enough in her discography to avoid it completely if she wanted to, especially if she starts fresh with the international dates 😔
Would it be too obvious if she was holding back all the rep songs to suddenly announce the rep re-record?

newtoyou

VIP Member
Also what's in the Lavender Haze bts video that implies its not amicable as she deleted it? I'm not sure I've seen it, is that the one with the clip of her saying how in her relationship they ignore rumours?
Yep it’s where she said it’s about her relationship of 6 years

• Sad

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I feel a large majority of Taylor Swifts fans feel they know her on a personal level and should jump to her defence/rescue over any decision she makes. It’s all a bit weird imo
From what I’ve seen, I feel like I’m in the minority? 😂 everything I’ve seen on Twitter echos what you are all saying

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a prolific Tumblr from years back with Ginger in her name? She seemed to get invited to a lot of fan stuff despite the fact that she and her sisters were rather mean to others bordering on bullying. She seems to have disappeared I was wondering if anyone knew what happened?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
why are we wasting our time playing songs from debut nobody wants to hear Taylor when we could do:

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 I BET YOU THINK ABOUT ME 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 THE WAY I LOVED YOU 👏🏻
👏🏻 DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 WOULD’VE COULD’VE SHOULD’VE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

… and the list goes on ! Cmon Taylor , give the people what we want !

I’ll let her off nothin new & no body no crime because I think she will do those with Phoebe Bridgers and Haim , and maybe she might bring bon iver out to do exile / evermore and perhaps Matt Berninger to do Coney Island … but these others come on girl !
NEW YEAR’S DAY
CORNELIA STREET
DAYLIGHT
KING OF MY HEART
PEACE

I know she's doing Lover, lavender haze and karma etc already but the above are too centred on Joe to do acoustically I think.
---
I would've preferred a folklore/evermore tour than eras.
Folklore and evermore don't really have big numbers you could anchor a tour on. Beautiful songs, yes, but she loves to bring the drama onstage too.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
YES The Way I Loved You has the same vibe with that bridge!

Surely she’s got to touch a Rep song at some point? I suppose she has enough in her discography to avoid it completely if she wanted to, especially if she starts fresh with the international dates 😔
Yes similar vibes between them. Love both 🥰