Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I was following the concert last night and was surprised it went ahead.
Some fans were very upset and scared. The stadium didn't have a roof to close so thousands of fans were crammed shoulder to shoulder for 4+ hours in hallways. Some had no access to the bathroom so were peeing/pooping/puking, others were fainting. It got to the point where they announced for people to get to their seats and they are very lucky there was a crowd surge. I saw videos and it looked scary. At some point there were kids/adults trampled on.
The venue completely failed at keeping people safe imo. It could have been disastrous. I read some fans think it should have just been cancelled.
---
* there was not a crowd surge
It seemed as though there was still a storm when the show went on from the videos I’ve seen so I’m unsure why it was delayed if they didn’t plan on cancelling

Reactions: 2

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Dear Taylor

Hi bestie listen, I know you have a hugggge back catalogue but please PLEASE can we have at least 1 song from Rep tonight 🙏

• Heart

grannypants

VIP Member
But would they? Or just leave the music alone. So often these combined efforts are less than the sum of their parts.

Although this is what you came for is amazing.

What exactly was Joe's input on exile? Presumably he gave some words while they were chatting on the sofa?
Tbh I was thinking more about the songs written about each other 😂 Style and She’s American part 2

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I don’t mind Matty, he plays his public role well and I like his music. Glad he’s stayed clean from drugs too. Wasn’t there dating rumours about them a few years ago? I personally think she’s too clean for him but weirder things have happened. His mam is a massive prick though.
I recall something about him being linked to Taylor in the past, I'm desperately hoping this is his PR move each time she is single.
Is he the one that lives in his mums garage? He's broker than Joe!

newtoyou

VIP Member
Twitter is still begging Tree Paine to issue a denial 😅 really believing there’s something to this now!

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
There was a blind that suggested Joe lost access to his social media when he started dating Taylor so maybe Matty will be saved by that
Didn't Matty delete his insta recently too? Could be related. I didn't follow him so not sure what the situation was

ls240898

VIP Member
I had minor surgery this morning and when I woke up from the GA I was quietly humming ivy (a song I haven't listened to in ages) to myself. The nurse then said "you still singing?".

Wtf. Can't take me anywhere. I dunno if I had been semi conscious before that? 😶
A true fan(ps hope you’re okay!))

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
why are we wasting our time playing songs from debut nobody wants to hear Taylor when we could do:

👏🏻 GETAWAY CAR 👏🏻
👏🏻 I BET YOU THINK ABOUT ME 👏🏻
👏🏻 NEW YEAR’S DAY 👏🏻
👏🏻 BETTER MAN 👏🏻
👏🏻 SEVEN 👏🏻
👏🏻 CORNELIA STREET 👏🏻
👏🏻 DAYLIGHT 👏🏻
👏🏻 KING OF MY HEART 👏🏻
👏🏻 DEAR JOHN 👏🏻
👏🏻 LONG LIVE 👏🏻
👏🏻 THE WAY I LOVED YOU 👏🏻
👏🏻 DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED 👏🏻
👏🏻 STATE OF GRACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 WOULD’VE COULD’VE SHOULD’VE 👏🏻
👏🏻 PEACE 👏🏻
👏🏻 IVY 👏🏻

… and the list goes on ! Cmon Taylor , give the people what we want !

I’ll let her off nothin new & no body no crime because I think she will do those with Phoebe Bridgers and Haim , and maybe she might bring bon iver out to do exile / evermore and perhaps Matt Berninger to do Coney Island … but these others come on girl !
I just want one song from Rep ffs 😭😭😭

Lilykins

VIP Member
The lead singles defo grow on me over time - I always start off being like ‘wtf’ but then I grow to like them. Tbh the off the wall single choices have really only been happening since ‘Red’ - Mine, Love Story and Tim McGraw are very safe and non controversial song choices.

Em28_

Chatty Member
We’re still in the current Grammy eligibility period and I don’t think anything will be released until that’s up (the end of September, I think). I think we’ll get an announcement soon-ish and it’ll be released the Friday before or after the 13th anniversary of the original.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I thought she just picked whichever songs are more likely to get stuck in a general listeners head to try entice them to listen to the rest of the album 😂

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
It took me ages to like Lover, now really enjoy it as an album actually. Love most of the songs but a few skips (Me, YNTCD, Soon You’ll Get Better, It’s Nice To Have A Friend)
---

she often picks weak songs for singles I think. Sometimes they’re just weak in comparison to the album and sometimes… they’re ME! 😅
I think she does it becuase she know the singles are over played and we’ll all be sick of them

Rfl2018

They supported a band I saw years and years ago now! Wonder if it’s the same band (I won’t ask fear not 😂)
Oooh imagine!!! Where was it? 🧐🧐

ETA: they were called The Slowdown at the time not yet the 1975!

Last edited:

SaltayYouStay

She obviously cheated. And then coordinated to make it seem as though Joe did something to take the attention off her. Aside from that, he’s a detestable person so people aren’t going to support it.
I’d be really surprised if Ryan Reynolds unfollowed Joe just because Taylor told him to as part of covering up the fact she’s shagging Matty Healey?! Idk I could be wrong but I still think Joe fucked up.