Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
i reckon she’s definitely filming a new doc atm - not a tour live recording either. Either for her most successful era so far (midnights) it’s tour and her life, or a re recording one. I wish we saw more BTS from lover, folklore, evermore and midnights though. Part of me thinks no BTS for folkmore because she was breaking pandemic rules 🤔
To be fair there probably wasn’t a lot of behind the scenes for that stuff because she didn’t have the camera crew there to film it

Reactions: 2

ls240898

VIP Member
i reckon she’s definitely filming a new doc atm - not a tour live recording either. Either for her most successful era so far (midnights) it’s tour and her life, or a re recording one. I wish we saw more BTS from lover, folklore, evermore and midnights though. Part of me thinks no BTS for folkmore because she was breaking pandemic rules 🤔

JLXRD

VIP Member
All of the other deluxe releases were released on CD at the same time. Except for Taylor Swift and Fearless Platinum which were released physically and digitally a year later. It was more normal back then to release a deluxe version a year later and she hasn’t done this since those first two albums.

Speak now, red and 1989 had the regular and deluxe albums released at the same time - in the US the deluxe version were target exclusives. In the UK they kind of just sold both in stores.

Reputation, lover, folklore and evermore never had deluxe editions.

She’d have made more on folklore long ponds by not making it RSD too though.

Vinyl was never that big for her previous deluxes though (from Taylor Swift to 1989) and the deluxes of the non Taylor versions ( save fearless platinum which only got the deluxe release) have never been released on vinyl
Ughhhhhh okkkkk but I don’t want to queue again 🥲🥲🥲 I’m going to pretend like it might come out separately from RSD until it happens haha.

Desperately want a repress of the lover live from Paris vinyl (I was in the cinema when it got released and sold out in like 10 mins) and I was hopeful bc it was still on the website just not available but now it’s been totally removed so don’t feel it’s likely.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I'm not even shocked with mine, it has it bang on! The only one I'd question is the inclusion of Treacherous, but even then I love the bridge on it.

1683622601221.png

ls240898

VIP Member
It cost me £55.99 but we are talking central major city where I bought mine so I expected the price to be high.

I also got the RSD exclusive of 1975 at Royal Philharmonic Orchestra which was £35.99, the cassette version (I collect those too 🙈) and that was £14.99 as opposed to the usual 1975 price of about £7.99. Someone in the shop told me Taylor’s album was one of the most expensive that were released this RSD, but it’s worth it! All I need now to complete the collection is Lover in Paris 💗
Congrats!!
I am also keeping my eyes peeled for a Lover live vinyl, need the price to come down a bit

Reactions: 1

capriallie

VIP Member
I suppose if we’re picking lead singles it needs to be something that could have lots of airplay, not necessarily our all time favourite?

Debut: Same (it’s the album I know the least well tbh)
Fearless: You Belong with Me
Speak Now: Enchanted 💯 I remember being OBSESSED when I first heard this
Red: State of Grace
1989: New Romantics
Lover: Cruel Summer
Folklore: august
Evermore: ivy
Midnights: Anti Hero is a great lead single but I’d love you’re on your own kid to really get the love it deserves mainstream. I also think the lyrics for the Great War are fantastic.

Lilykins

VIP Member
One way or another i actually hope there is some kind of confirmation!!

Another day another story
---
I was following the concert last night and was surprised it went ahead.
Some fans were very upset and scared. The stadium didn't have a roof to close so thousands of fans were crammed shoulder to shoulder for 4+ hours in hallways. Some had no access to the bathroom so were peeing/pooping/puking, others were fainting. It got to the point where they announced for people to get to their seats and they are very lucky there was a crowd surge. I saw videos and it looked scary. At some point there were kids/adults trampled on.
The venue completely failed at keeping people safe imo. It could have been disastrous. I read some fans think it should have just been cancelled.
---
* there was not a crowd surge
That’s scary!