Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
I paid £150 for mine, I feel like I low key got robbed. Prices seem to only be going up too
It has become so hard to buy some of her more limited merch second hand, especially vinyls. Had a dream I got gifted her 1989 pink RSD one 😂 if you aren’t buying from fellow fans or fb groups where they’ve got rules in place, you’re overpaying massively compared to rrp

Reactions: 2
It would be funny if this ends up being true and that Taylor cheated with him after swifties were calling Joe a cheat the last few weeks with no proof.

If she’s into British men, can she try her luck with Henry Cavill or Sam Heughan. Matty Healy is gross and she could do so much better.
Omg Henry Cavill, he's so beautiful and definitely tall enough

slugella

VIP Member
I don't be on that thread but I probably should be. I love reading but I don't let myself read books very often though because I get obsessed, can't put it down and then don't go to sleep until like 4am.
---
Any suggestions for surprise songs tonight?? 🙈
Yesss come over to book thread! Its such a lovely thread.

I've seen a lot of comments since the break up about how the songs about him actually show a dysfunctional relationship. What do you all think?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The Kennedy was fit.
---
After that it's Harry and Jonas for me. Calvin is fit but I remember him before his glow up. He's not naturally good looking.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Aren't Joe and Emma filming together in Hungary right now?
It's not like she posted a photo just of Joe. She posted her photos with her co stars, crazy swifties are just zoning in on it because of the breakup. I guess time will tell.
---
I realised last night that Taylor is performing in new jersey when I am in NYC!!
Are you gonna try to battle for resale tickets?

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
not to go all tin foil hat but have the purple lights happened at any other show? first letter of each city / venue spelling out speak now?

I’ve gotta say the Lover singles (ME!, YNTCD, The Archer and The Man) were so so poor. It really should’ve been Cruel Summer, I Think He Knows, Death By A Thousand Cuts and Daylight imo.

What would you change the rep singles to?
Agree with you on Lover, there were sooooo many better songs she could have released.

For Rep, I had to check what was actually released - it feels like everyone (or at least mainstream coverage) lost interest after the first 3. I'd have still lead with LWYMMD, then gone Getaway Car, Call It What You Want, Don't Blame Me, and either kept Delicate or gone Dancing With Our Hands Tied.

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Does anyone know how much you actually make as a songwriter/Producer per song/royalties? Is it individual or is there some sort of union minimum?
I'm just wondering how much he will actually make off her albums? I know lots of musicians now a days say the actually money is in touring and brand deals.
Spotify - The average price per stream is $0.004. $4 for every 1,000 streams. $4000 for each million streams. That's probably split between artists, producers, writers.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I’m
I had that thought, then on the website it said ‘limited to four per customer’ and thought shit, I better order now before the resellers get to it.

By the time of the Midnights release, I ended up with six versions of it 😂 Did Hits Different ever get released on a streaming platform?

I guess we’ll see, the only other version I would buy is a RSD release or a signed version now.
I don’t think the (Taylor’s version) vinyls have ever been limited so I’m not too worried about not getting a copy. This one isn’t even claiming to be limited

I don’t think being controversial prevents fame, in fact it probably heightens it as it gets people talking about you… not a fan of Matty at all! Please no, Taylor! 😷

disneys

VIP Member
What were the surprise songs last night ? I can’t find any detail of them on TikTok , only the announcement she did . And I saw she brought Phoebe out for Nothing New but she was in her Red costume so I guessed that wasn’t part of the surprise song set ?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I suspect we're gonna get them all in one go. Or not. I dunno. But red tv was aaaaaages ago. She needs to hurry up.