Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Or maybe at heart, she is still a high school mean girl with squad mentality who rounds up her flunkies to unfollow anyone who falls out with her, and stages fauxmances to make herself look loved up and happy. Crazy, I know. Just throwing it out there.
I don’t think she’s a mean girl, and I don’t think she has a squad either.
I think she just can’t handle being single, and can’t deal with break ups maturely

Reactions: 11

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Of course he would sleep in Taylor’s bed with her, she probably has a king sized one with really nice sheets so why would he stay in his own, I mean think about it, duh.

And the most famous woman in the world who gets too much press for just walking into a building and is currently on an insane stadium tour that gets press every week but would definitely need to call up Matty Healy to help her with publicity for, er, *mumble mumble something*.

I know you guys need to cape for your fave but I hope you’re not this naive in your real relationships lol. Also you know when this is confirmed you will defend and ‘support’ it anyway and turn a blind eye, so idk why the performance making up all these excuses.

hol20x

VIP Member
I think the fact that Irish people are often portrayed to be stupid is why he shouldnt have said it.

Weve all heard the 'going about that Irish' as a phrase.

If an Irish person finds it offensive, its offensive 🤷‍♀️ not up to others to police that or say its not how it was meant.
I'm Irish and I didn't find it offensive. If another Irish person does, that's fine. I'm just saying I don't think he meant it that way. 🙈

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Let’s also not forget, this would be Taylor’s father in law…

I can’t get mad about it, and people who are are just odd. I like Matty, I like Taylor and all in all they can date who they want. Who are the general public to tell a superstar who they can and can’t date? Unless you’re a Gaylor and actually a crackpot.

IMG_0119.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
She really meant it when she said it’s exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero

Also 22 tracks; six from the vault. That means 16 songs in the main album part not 17. I’m assuming “if this was a movie” officially won’t be on there

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Queued for 2.5 hours but I got my copy AND managed to bag one of the posters 🥳🥳😬

• Heart

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Im sorry but he gives me the ick. He looks like someone who would be using drugs, drinking and smoking non stop. Looks like he needs a fucking bath and a hair cut. He also looks like he’s 48 years old. He’s fucking haggered and gross. But then again she doesn’t really have great taste. Joe looked more like her brother than Austin did. Tom hiddle was honestly the only decent one

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Of course he would sleep in Taylor’s bed with her, she probably has a king sized one with really nice sheets so why would he stay in his own, I mean think about it, duh.

And the most famous woman in the world who gets too much press for just walking into a building and is currently on an insane stadium tour that gets press every week but would definitely need to call up Matty Healy to help her with publicity for, er, *mumble mumble something*.

I know you guys need to cape for your fave but I hope you’re not this naive in your real relationships lol. Also you know when this is confirmed you will defend and ‘support’ it anyway and turn a blind eye, so idk why the performance making up all these excuses.
I absolutely will defend it 😂 as a woman a similar age, I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong. I think it’s misogynistic to be like ‘she shouldn’t move on so quickly’ ‘this looks a bit bad’ who fucking cares, men don’t get the same kind of press
---
I had an ex who I moved on from fairly quickly and there was no cross over, he wasn’t giving me what I wanted or deserved in the relationship but from the outside I looked like the bad person. We don’t know what went on between Taylor and Joe and I would have the same attitude towards any woman because of personal experience.

samwilzrhcp

It’s looking more like her dating Matty is true & im loving it haha! Hope he’s giving it her good! Won’t last long, but raises his profile, thus raising The 1975’s profile! Can’t wait for more music!

What a guy!😁

• Sick

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Once again, it’s not about moving on quickly.
It’s fine to not have standards, but some of us do and don’t let the bar for men just roll around on the floor.
Her bar for men has always been on the floor, which is quite shocking really when she could literally have anyone.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I get absolutely nothing from that blurry af photo 😂
I feel blind looking at the pic. I can see Taylor clear as day but really struggling to make out what position/where Mattys face is 😂. Someone draw a diagram for this decrepit tattler pls😭

• Haha