Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hally34

VIP Member
Went last night and was amazing! Jealous of those going tonight! Have an amazing time!
ThanK you aIMee wasn’t a song I’d have expected to be that happy for but it was actually epic in the stadium with the night sky above as was nice and dark by then with the lyrics about screaming up to the night sky and feel like it took everyone off guard and worked so well with Mean

• Heart
Reactions: 13

lablife54

I do not particularly care for either of tonight’s guitar surprise songs, but they were fun to sing in the stadium and the place went wild when she started Mean. I love Castles Crumbling, and as soon as she started talking about re-records I guessed that it was where she was going with it. Hayley sounded so fucking good and her Speak Now Tour Taylor cosplay was briliant! Definitely glad I was there for N1’s surprise songs though - the most superior combo.

The main screen glitched at the end of WAOLOM, as has been discussed, so we didn’t get the eyes thing, and then it was glitching throughout the rest of the TTPD set and surprise songs. I think it was okay again by Midnights.

She also didn’t have to direct the stewards to help anyone tonight which is great if it means people are looking after themselves!

OtherMoon

VIP Member
Yep, he’s in the Royal Box too 🙄 Wouldn’t think the tosser was running his mouth off about her when all that crap blew up with Kanye and Kim, calling her “little miss Pinocchio”
Wasn't there a rumour that she invited all the journalist that shit on her to Reputation opening night? Maybe Piers couldn't make that night.

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’m not ready for Rep, am I the only one? I want more from TTPD, I know we can have a rep announcement and still get singles/music videos for TTPD in the meantime but I love this era and don’t want it to be rushed

QueenBW

VIP Member
Salma Hayek posted a photo with Andrea (7th photo). Glad to see her looking so well. Hope she's completely out of the woods with the cancer.

---
She won’t explain it but she’ll give us enough time to preorder 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐍
And 75 different versions

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

kcab0231

Chatty Member
So strange - just not needed. I think everyone knows she mines parts and has the backing track she sings over and it’s not like they’re in any sort of competition with Taylor is it?!

Feels like he did it just to please the people in the crowd who can then shout F Taylor Swift 🙄

Twiggy2

she said talks shit and I leapt up. “A man talks shit then I owe him nothing” 🤡 oh it’s just Aimee

• Haha
I didn’t try to get tickets because I’m visually impaired and knew I likely wouldn’t get a seat close enough to even see the big screens very well. It’s a lot of money to only hear. And I was fine with that. But now I’ve been reading this thread and Dublin is next week and I WANNA GOOO 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart