Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My husband has gently reminded me that we have The Era's Tour movie on our tv.... "might be better quality" 🤣🤣 he does not wanna live through another live stream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Fucking sick of this pr relationship!! Trashy travis and his hillbilly freeloader brother are only using taylor for her fame. Yes they're famous in their own rights but not international like they are now thanks to taylor

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Super live reporting from the best night of my life. Just to say Gracie Abram’s left the VIP about 10 mins ago with a group of people. They came back but she didn’t. She coming out for surprise songs. Love ya all

• Heart
Reactions: 19

sercombe

Chatty Member
I feel so sad that my eras journey is over. I don’t even want to go again tbh (until aug gets here lol and i have fomo). Cardiff and Wembley N1 were just amazing and I don’t want to ruin those memories, but i’m just so sad 🥲.

n3 tattlers have an amazing time 🖤🖤🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 18

veronica71

VIP Member
I was thinking I really hope she goes away and has a good rest after this tour, but that I hope she doesn't disappear completely and keeps writing songs about the stages of her life because I for one can't wait for the female rage musical....The Menopause Era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

smudge126

VIP Member
Kev is being so mature about this. Good for him for realising that there’s more to life than likes and money, and being honest about how he was happier before.
I’ll be the significant other he’s just mentioned 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Just got back from the show

no lines for the toilets when I went and they were pretty clean

I have to say I didn’t love the surprise songs. I wish she wouldn’t played more of mean and less of TYA. CC is one of my least favourite vault tracks songs but they sounded so good together - night one had a much better set of surprise songs in my opinion

I really thought she going to announce something with all the mentioning of the re records and then she just brings out Hayley

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I still have my clown wig ready for her bringing Matty out on her last Wembley date for shits & giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 16