Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veronica71

VIP Member
Can you imagine the shit she’d get if she’d said that about them. So over it being cool to knock down successful women.

Reactions: 16

SquiggleWings

I think she should announce it on show 123

Everyone chants 1,2,3 LGB. She stops the music. She hovers up on her little roomba and starts singing IDSB

• Haha

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
OH GOOD GOD MACCA IS AT THE SHOW TONIGHT. MAYBE WE'RE NOT SAFE 😭

Also Sophie Turner..... If I lose Mr Perfectly Fine I will be v sad.

• Haha

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
View attachment 3011989

Ooh wonder if he's going to the concert..
Omg the joy it's giving me right now imagining Cam and Mitchell preparing to go to the Eras Tour 😂😂😂 Cam would head to the squeaky place screaming "Mitchell! Mitchell! She's here Mitchell!" When the floaty pink things come on stage 😂

So pleased you got a ticket @crabupatree ♥♥

I'm still so unwell. Slept for nearly 12 hours and feel like I've been steamrollered. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I still have my clown wig ready for her bringing Matty out on her last Wembley date for shits & giggles.
Imagine her singing “I’m having his baby” and then champagne problems applause length of time before he says “no she’s not but you should see your faces”

• Haha

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
When she started talking about re-records at the piano, I really thought this was the moment, my heart almost stopped. But nope

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
She’s not allowed to announce Rep TV tomorrow because a really irritating influencer is going and I don’t want her to experience that (is that mean??)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14