Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crabupatree

VIP Member
Guess who’s husband just bought them a ticket for tonight 😱

Waiting for the email from viagogo to transfer - literally shaking

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Hey gang! I have been MIA the last few days. Not sure how many of you will remember but I got some tickets for my daughter and I for N1 Wembley and surprised her with them 2 hours before we needed to leave for the show (it was also her birthday). My plan went so well, we both cried and then went on to have the best night imaginable!! She pretty much sobbed through the whole Lover set and then a few more times during the show. We were blown away by our luck with the superior surprise songs. Every time she began a new song we just stared at each other and hugged because we couldn’t believe what we were hearing!! When she started Black Dog I think I may have levitated- it has been my number one choice since I first heard it!!!
The only thing that disappointed me was that we didn’t get to scream THE SAND HURTS MY FEELINGS but I’m willing to move past that!
Now that I’ve typed this all out I’m suddenly having Deja vu…. Have I told you about our night yet? This weekend has been a blur so I can’t remember!!
I’m feeling emotionally ready to join you all again tonight with Kev for the surprise songs. Do we think we’ll be seeing Ed on stage???
---
I was stuck on Wembley Way for a whole two hours on Friday night and determined not to have that happen again tonight. Will leave before the end, probably during/after Vigilante…can anyone say if this is too early/late based on their experience?

And I’m 100% clowning for a rep announcement bright
Driving?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Happy N3!!!

London June 23 🥳 🤩 ✨ 🪩 💃🏻 💕

LittlePea
ScottsTots04
gee808xoxo
Ladybird1981
potomusotto
Calmyourritas
Patsy63
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Loevly
Charlotte987

• Heart
Reactions: 29

emerald

VIP Member
Shout out to Wembley Stadium for having an earlier curfew tonight because they know I've got work in the morning. Luv ya x

• Haha
Reactions: 26

gee808xoxo

IMG_8578.jpeg

view from section 221 for those who were wondering! i think @Secretbrillopad ??
diamond unblocked and tbh the sound towers don’t look to be too bad, the little they do block is see through :)

BUZZZINGGGG

• Heart
Reactions: 24

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Happy N3!!! @crabupatree had to add you!!

London June 23 🥳 🤩 ✨ 🪩 💃🏻 💕

LittlePea
ScottsTots04
gee808xoxo
Ladybird1981
potomusotto
Calmyourritas
Patsy63
Dontwanttokeepsecrets
Loevly
Charlotte987
Crabupatree 🥳 🎉 last min ticket!!!

• Heart

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Okay thread suggestion wise:

Sorry to be all Facebook maw but
👍🏻 for ‘ So long London, had a good run…see you in August’
❤ for ‘so long London, here comes Dublin’
🤣 for ‘come one, come all, we’re clowning again’

Or any other suggestions 🫡

Aiming to post it just before/during TTPD

• Haha
  • Heart
So after a year of devastation, I got last minute codes for N1 and N2. N1 we were up on the second level with a side view so we couldn’t see the stage. It was amazing though and I would have been happy with just that. I got another code at 11am today so off we went again tonight. We were 102 to the left of the VIP tent literally 10 rows back from the front. For £60 tickets, they were bloody amazing seats. I took my friend’s daughter and she cried during the intro ❤ We saw everyone coming in and out of the VIP tent. Travis is not a Folklore man and he also fucked off during Midnights and only just made it back for guy from the Chiefs. The 22 hat girl was sitting near us so my daughter swapped friendship bracelets with her.

It was a magical night and I would do it all again tomorrow but I think my code luck has probably run out. I hope everyone who is going tomorrow has a magical night. Soak it up and enjoy it.
---
Also last night I noticed that a whole section on the opposite side of the stadium didn’t fill up until really late. That was the section we were in today so obviously last night they were late with giving our codes for that section. Does anyone know why? Is it because they weren’t sure if they would be able to use it because of possible obstruction from the vip tent?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ayms94

I AM A VIAGOGO SUCCESS STORY! Got two tickets for last night on there on Wednesday. They were sent over through the AXS app within minutes so I was already pretty sure it was all legit, but everything went smoothly last night and we had the best night. Our seats were section 129 which I was a bit worried about as we were back row and there’s a roof that comes down and kinda makes the view a bit shit. But by the time Taylor came on, there were two seats on the end of the front row that no one had sat in yet so we took our chances and moved down. And no one came for them at all wooooo! So we had such a good view.

Surprise song wise… I have a certain name so I was thrilled when TUA started playing 🤣 loved hearing Tay telling me to F off lol. Can see why anyone else would think that choice was pretty mid tho. And then I don’t really rate Castles Crumbling but it did feel pretty cool to have Hayley out with her at our show!

and from our seats we saw Tay leave with Travis wrapped around her. Just the best night!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Shutuplori

Aww mini me loves hygtg, she won't be happy there's no chance of it!

I just thought of a thread suggestion for Dublin when we get round to it...Aviva, Aviva las Vegas

• Haha
  • Heart

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Had the worst sleep of my life and my hayfever may kill me off, but I’m up and getting ready and I’m SO excited and nervous!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21