Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
N1s surprise songs were so so good, not to be harsh but tonight’s were …kinda meh in comparison.

I am now even MORE scared for N3, they’re either going to be incredible or the worst combo possible

Reactions: 14

grannypants

VIP Member
Massive respect for anyone going to more than one London show because it’s now been 2 sleeps since my show and my voice is still croaky and I still feel half dead 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

gossipgal21

VIP Member
I do wish I was going again 😫 I know that sounds ungrateful as I went already. I have to accept I’m too far from London to realistically wait for a last minute one 🥲

…though it’s a bit rude my husband won’t spend like £800 on a resale one for me innit lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

gee808xoxo

ahhh the day is here!!!
i already started my makeup in excitement 😂 tbf i do have to get an early coach.
happy taylor day to everyone else going today too ❤

• Heart

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Omg the joy it's giving me right now imagining Cam and Mitchell preparing to go to the Eras Tour 😂😂😂 Cam would head to the squeaky place screaming "Mitchell! Mitchell! She's here Mitchell!" When the floaty pink things come on stage 😂

So pleased you got a ticket @crabupatree ♥♥

I'm still so unwell. Slept for nearly 12 hours and feel like I've been steamrollered. 🥴
I love modern family. So underrated.

• Heart