Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other thing that’s making me clown for London (but not a specific date) is that she wore those shoes with the Eiffel Tower and Big Ben on the heel a while back. Well Paris had the whole setlist change up. She uses her clothes a lot for clues so a nod to London would be random if nothing happening

Reactions: 4
Week of Thanksgiving, the end of November! I am waitlisted for the Eras tour in Miami, as I have friends there who I can crash with, and a friend in New Orleans is also waitlisted for Swift's tour there and says I'm first choice as a plus one if she's successful/ we were planning for me to maybe have a visit out to her then anyway and just try our luck, but of course by then I'll be not able to fly so wouldn't be able to go either way! I have a catch up scheduled with her to tell her my news this weekend which will be nice.

Ah very similar to me! I’m due 1st Dec but likely babies will come around 37 weeks all being well

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can any Irish girlies recommend anywhere in Dublin that might be good for era tour nails? I just want an era per finger. I had to cancel my appointment as I’m away for it so now I need to find something in Dublin on Saturday 😫

HAPPY TAY WEEKEND, LONDON 🥳 I hope everyone going has an amazing time!

No clowning for me, I'll be firmly bare face the whole weekend but secretely hoping for something to happen.

Just listened to Gracie's us. ft Taylor, I actually love it. Taylor's vocals are so beautiful.

Reactions: 7
What glorious sunshine to wake up to! PLEASE stay safe Wembley N1ers. Especially if you’re GA. Plenty water and SPF please.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Quote from my sister this morning about The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived:

'Matty Healy's dick must be shrinking like a cocktail sausage listening to that song'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quote from my sister this morning about The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived:

'Matty Healy's dick must be shrinking like a cocktail sausage listening to that song'
Can you tell your sister that she has an incredible way with words and I would like to go to the pub with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can any Irish girlies recommend anywhere in Dublin that might be good for era tour nails? I just want an era per finger. I had to cancel my appointment as I’m away for it so now I need to find something in Dublin on Saturday 😫
Hollywood Nails on Aungier Street just across from Whitefriar church are great. Once you have a pic of what you want they can do anything. I go to them all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.