Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAPPY WEMBO TAY DAY!! 💃💃💃 Oh you lucky ducks who are going how are you all coping right now?! I am so fricking excited for this weekend and I’m not even going! 😁 As a Northerner I know all too well (badum!) that there are plenty other great places as well as London, but whilst it’s looked lovely in each city so far, I’ve always felt that the Eras tour at Wembley would look bloody phenomenal! I’ve imagined it in my head for months, with an atmosphere unmatched, so I’m soooo excited to see it, I hope she records it properly too so we can get it as well as the grainy livestream! Have a ball to all who are going safe travels, hubby has got the list of snacks to get in, can’t drink because of the co codamol I’m on but fancy a nice posh pink lemonade or something might even research virgin mocktails and push the boat out 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's today it's today it's today!

Going to be a long one for me though, toddler didn't feel like going to sleep until 2am so I'm already tired 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m so excited but can’t show it!! I need my kids to get to school so I can unravel my master plan for the birthday reveal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Since waking all I’ve had on my head to the same notion of it’s coronation day from Frozen is, it’s Taylor day 🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen a tiktok of someone who got up at 3.15am to get in the line. She posted there’s already 100 people in front left vip line 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen a tiktok of someone who got up at 3.15am to get in the line. She posted there’s already 100 people in front left vip line 😱
Insane. Unless your on drugs your going to be exhausted by the time she comes on and your just ruining the whole experience for yourself!

Reactions: 10
This honestly makes me so mad - it shouldn’t be allowed!! Especially since it’s meant to be 25 degrees today.

Happy Taylor day to all the Wembley N1 tattlers!! I barely slept a wink last night and my show isn’t until tomoz, so I can’t imagine how you guys must be feeling 🤩🤩

Reactions: 8
Can I vent a bit? Feeling terrible post-Eras Tour blues. :( If she tours again I'd try to get tickets in multiple locations cus one show just doesn't cut it... I need a second show to help process the first 😅

I got the evermore murder mashup surprise songs which is just not my vibe :( I would've absolutely died for crazier or tiwycf or the lakes 😭 i'm irrationally upset about this. Someone said 'you get the surprise songs you need, not the ones you want' but my soul needed upbeat nostalgia not murder :cry:

I was surprised my favourite song of the whole show was But Daddy I Love Him. SHE WAS SO JOYFUL performing that! And less of the crowd knew the lyrics as each era passed, so I could actually hear Taylor sing it and not the awful screaming/shouting drowning her out like the first half of the show 😂

It doesn't help that the person I went with complained for the past year that the tickets I managed to get us were too expensive and then complained while we were there that the view wasn't worth it :rolleyes: I'd rather go alone than deal with that negativity which tainted the whole experience :cry:
Regarding your Negative Nancy friend:

Life's too short to have energy vampires in your life!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone I know got in line at 1am last night and self proclaimed herself number 1 in the queue. If someone sees her with a 1 written on her hand at the front, please drop kick her for me xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought I would share my dream surprise songs list to try and manifest one tonight!
I know she’s already played exile but let me clown

Exile
Evermore
Yoyok pls pls pls
The Way I Loved You
White Horse (the first Taylor song I ever heard 😭)
The Other Side of the Door
Ivy
Picture to Burn
Sparks Fly

🙏 🙏 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have the best day Wembley gals! I would do it all again in a heartbeat!! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's 8:11 and I've already seen two American accounts I follow have travelled to London TS (one parenting, one history.) 🥴 the combination of the jetlag and the excitement would finish me off 😂

Happy Tay Day Wembley N1! ♥ May your surprise songs be glorious and may Mr VVLV keep well out of your way 😂

ITS TAYLOR DAY. Finally. Have a great day to everyone else who’s going. 🪩🪩 manifesting the black dog tonight 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.