Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is everyone wearing tomorrow? I’m not sure what type of hoodie/coat to wear… i’m coaching back. Will it get cold later? I don’t get out much lol so not sure what night time is actually like
Sequin top, black leggings and comfy Skechers! My plan is to leave as soon as LWYMMD ends to go and buy the blue crewneck - I am not fussed if I miss the run of Cardigan, Betty, Champagne Problems & the stupid cheer!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I currently have 2 tickets for tomorrow in stub hub basket. Section 550 so not behind the stage. £489 for both. If anyone wants?

Reactions: 3
Can I vent a bit? Feeling terrible post-Eras Tour blues. :( If she tours again I'd try to get tickets in multiple locations cus one show just doesn't cut it... I need a second show to help process the first 😅

I got the evermore murder mashup surprise songs which is just not my vibe :( I would've absolutely died for crazier or tiwycf or the lakes 😭 i'm irrationally upset about this. Someone said 'you get the surprise songs you need, not the ones you want' but my soul needed upbeat nostalgia not murder :cry:

I was surprised my favourite song of the whole show was But Daddy I Love Him. SHE WAS SO JOYFUL performing that! And less of the crowd knew the lyrics as each era passed, so I could actually hear Taylor sing it and not the awful screaming/shouting drowning her out like the first half of the show 😂

It doesn't help that the person I went with complained for the past year that the tickets I managed to get us were too expensive and then complained while we were there that the view wasn't worth it :rolleyes: I'd rather go alone than deal with that negativity which tainted the whole experience :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Everyone going to Wembley this weekend, I wish you all the best time ❤ If you get London Boy please know that from behind the screen watching the stream I feel for you😂

(And eeeeek my show is now only two weeks away, it's getting closer!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Congratulations, when are you due? ❤
Week of Thanksgiving, the end of November! I am waitlisted for the Eras tour in Miami, as I have friends there who I can crash with, and a friend in New Orleans is also waitlisted for Swift's tour there and says I'm first choice as a plus one if she's successful/ we were planning for me to maybe have a visit out to her then anyway and just try our luck, but of course by then I'll be not able to fly so wouldn't be able to go either way! I have a catch up scheduled with her to tell her my news this weekend which will be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Tay Day Wembley N1!
I'm a bit gutted London has the new merch design, talked myself out of the 1/4 zip at Anfield because it was the old design even though I really wanted it and now I'm like 🥺

Reactions: 2
I went to the merch store at Wembley yesterday afternoon - I live just outside of Bedford so it was only around 40 minutes on the train and then 20 mins on the tube to get out to Wembley.
I got there at 4:30ish and the queue was literally non-existent; we were in (with a little bag check) and out within 3½ minutes!

I got the blue crewneck in a size S because they were out of XS, and the S is oversized on me but I love it nonetheless. When I go to Amsterdam I will definitely get the grey ¼ zip because I saw so many people wearing them yesterday and they looked gorgeous (pun not intended).

Getting back to the tube to central London I met so many lovely swifties including one woman who had made over 200 bracelets. She asked me what my favourite song is (which honestly changes every day so I went with the moment I knew) and then she gave me a whole load of bracelets from Red. Honestly such a lovely atmosphere, and I'm so excited for Sunday where I hope even more people will be trading inside of the stadium.

After getting back to London I went with a friend to watch the Mean Girls musical and it was crazy how many people had their Eras merch bags or were wearing the tshirts and jumpers. I wasn't too dressed up for the theatre as we got on-the-day tickets, but it was so nice seeing everyone wearing pink and sparkles and I hope that the vibes at Wembley will be the same this weekend.

To everyone going tonight, I hope you have an incredible time 🫶🫶
Unless Taylor plays Better Man x The Moment I Knew or CBBH x The Black Dog in which case I will never forgive you (or her) because it's literally 2 days before my show and I've already lost too much of my dream surprise song list to Edinburgh and Liverpool xoxo

1000021236.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, it’s today and I’m actually feeling it now.

thanks for the support yesterday folks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I clowned SO hard for mastermind the app kept asking if I was ok.

No it didn't, that was just the voices in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.