Taylor Swift #67 You can find me at Wembley, watching the Eras tour, with my tattle friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely gonna announce something tomorrow, because I can’t watch it 😩

Reactions: 3
I am clowning for tomorrow and either way I won’t be disappointed because I WILL BE THERE 💖💖💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I don’t have to live in the crippling fear of losing the lakes I’m actually looking forward to it😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve decided I’m going to clown one final time for an announcement tomorrow, with a release date of 13th September.

If nothing happens, I will retire.
I'm always clowning, and have nothing to show for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The register has defeated me. I can’t copy the whole list over again. 🥵 I’m out tomorrow so in advance here’s tomorrows London Swifties ✨ ✨ ✨ Can’t believe it’s nearly here!!

London June 21

JLXRD
Jomblewomble
tellmewhy
grannypants
sercombe
Wordzalad
TheChicagoPiano
goalsAF
What_has_my_life_become
Twofor
Robot Lady (and Robot Daughter)
Tealight
Folkevermore
Pebble_100
Doohickey78
Renegadedancer

• Heart
Reactions: 16
can’t believe it’s finally london time!! hope you all tomorrow have the best evening ❤
looking forward to clowning along with a livestream and the devastation at losing my faves in surprise songs 2 days before i’m there 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tickets for tomorrow!! On twickets standing. Probably not that helpful as they go so quickly but always share in the hope a Tattler will get them 😂

1000039909.jpg

@QueenBW Carrying over from the last thread, but both! I was applying for graduate school in the US, then met my now husband when he was on a work trip to the UK, so ended up moving to the US for a grad program I'd been planning to apply for before we met, but somehow with an American boyfriend already (albeit one many states away). And yes, that would be lovely! I'm actually pregnant now (I think part of the reason my initial response to TTPD was muted was because I was having really bad morning sickness that week and now I can't stop listening) so it might be a while! But Mexico City would be a perfect "baby's first plane journey" in preparation for UK-US flights.

I am so excited for you all tomorrow! I have no meetings tomorrow, and it's my hometown/ I used to live within sight of the stadium so am hoping to join the livestream watch along unless something annoying comes up!
Congratulations, when are you due? ❤

• Heart
@QueenBW Carrying over from the last thread, but both! I was applying for graduate school in the US, then met my now husband when he was on a work trip to the UK, so ended up moving to the US for a grad program I'd been planning to apply for before we met, but somehow with an American boyfriend already (albeit one many states away). And yes, that would be lovely! I'm actually pregnant now (I think part of the reason my initial response to TTPD was muted was because I was having really bad morning sickness that week and now I can't stop listening) so it might be a while! But Mexico City would be a perfect "baby's first plane journey" in preparation for UK-US flights.

I am so excited for you all tomorrow! I have no meetings tomorrow, and it's my hometown/ I used to live within sight of the stadium so am hoping to join the livestream watch along unless something annoying comes up!
Congrats on the bebé!! A new little Swiftie!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhhhhhh tomorrow ahhhhh! I literally can barely remember any of Cardiff!! I thought people were making that up when they said that. I did google and its basically due to getting too excited 🤣🫣🫣
So tomorrow I must stay calm. Unless rep is announced then i will be a feral witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was telling my son all about the bracelet trading as he'd seen some of it whilst working at previous concerts & said he'd be up for it.
Turbo mum mode, order supplies in, make about 8 for him to then totally back out, I'm ever so slightly offended as I think they look ok (given I'm not a huge Swiftie so had to check which song belonged to which era & TRY to get the colours close or was I over thinking them too much) so sadly they won't see Wembley 😔

That said HUGE RESPECT for those of you making multiple bracelets, sometimes 100s. Was fun while it lasted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone get merch today?
The queues were so short yesterday. Must see what they were like on tiktok.

Was the merch van not a thing in Europe and Aus? Interesting that it hasn't been here and that they are taking everything indoors for London and Liverpool. What did edinburgh have?

Reactions: 2
The queues were so short yesterday. Must see what they were like on tiktok.

Was the merch van not a thing in Europe and Aus? Interesting that it hasn't been here and that they are taking everything indoors for London and Liverpool. What did edinburgh have?
Edinburgh has vans I think. Cardiff had a van as well!

Reactions: 1
What is everyone wearing tomorrow? I’m not sure what type of hoodie/coat to wear… i’m coaching back. Will it get cold later? I don’t get out much lol so not sure what night time is actually like

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.