Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

slugella

VIP Member
Ugh now that the tour has hit the UK so have the complainers who don’t like seeing anyone over the age of 21 having a good time or being passionate about anything.

Apparently once you are an adult you must become grumpy and also forget you have any interests.

Why they care so much what other people get up to I don’t know. I don’t see this energy for the men going to the pub to watch the euros and wearing England kit and getting emosh over that.
Honestly 100% this!! Fair enough if Taylor isn't your cup of tea and she does stuff to annoy you (and tbf she does do a lot of annoying stuff 😅 )

Also fair enough comments about the psychotic fans sending death threats and generally being unhinged.

But I've seen people complain about people getting excited about it, being grown women getting excited over their outfits with friends etc and it's just like ....?? Bore off and let people have some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im listening to TTPD today and cackling that we all thought this was going to be a Joe album.

Honestly. 🤣 all we do is clown.

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
not to mention the painted faces, tacky plastic hats, st george's cross/3 lions on everything and anything, can't handle their booze, hyping the team up so much then the inevitable let down at the end - and they say swifties are a problem

sorry I'm the least patriotic english person you will meet 🤣
I know it’s become a trope that we swifties say haters are misogynistic but in this case it does feel like it is actually misogynistic…

It’s fine for football to become the personality of the nation for the euros/WC but god forbid a subset of women enjoy something. Why are we not in the kitchen where we belong 🙄

And a lot of the criticism is from other women too 🙃

• Heart

goalsAF

I can't believe:

1) I only have 2 points on Mastermind today
2) I'LL BE AT THE NEXT SHOW!!

• Heart
  • Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
I'm honestly so bored of the people who have a problem with anyone else having fun. They must be really fun at parties.

They call us tragic for having a good time but I do genuinely think you must lead a very sad and boring life if other people enjoying themselves and causing no harm to anyone bothers you that much!

Dread to think what their idea of a good time is lol
I’m a bit sick of the “no phones” chat. You CAN enjoy yourself and film for memories. I have not stopped looking at my videos! These are very fond memories for me

• Heart

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Ive coincidentally been to three different supermarkets today and none had the chicken wine??? Getting concerned now girls xx

also finally got home after a long day and I’ve tested posted for covid 😀 happy Monday to me xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Oh wow. You poor thing. ♥
Stay positive. My friend had similar op in December, prognosis wasn't great before. Had radio and chemo and she's back at work now. You just reminded me to text her, so thanks for that. x
Glad I could help in a small positive way!! ❤

So essentially, I am insanely jealous of you all being able to go and see her live but I will suck it up and join you in a livestream watch party 🥳 I had a brilliant time with the TTPD release day on here and if I time my pain meds right the live stream should be quite the experience too 😅😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
Excited to see the celebs attending London this week. JVN just confirmed he’s going Friday
---

Like ok she’s moving better than 80% of the people slating her! I’m not saying it’s high levels of dance talent but she’s just being silly and enjoying herself. Then people will say all she does is walk around in stage…
Exactly! You can’t win if it was a video of her standing still it would be oh why do people pay money to watch her just stand there and when she is dancing she’s doing too much and is embarrassing.

People just love to bash women down for any reason, I couldn’t give a shit about football but I wouldn’t slag anyone off for enjoying it, I don’t get why men (and other women😭) can’t do the same.

Reactions: 17