Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
In a local fb group, a lady has asked about tickets. Told her not to buy from FB unless the person can provide proof of purchase, and she’s welcome to message me if she wants help verifying the validity of the tickets as I’ve been to so many gigs and had tickets from all platforms that are out there for tickets.

She messages me this morning asking if I know anyone who’d be willing to swap two tickets for tonight for two tickets to Becky Hill as she cannot afford Taylor tickets 🙈 like I could understand maybe if it was someone of an equal popularity… but Becky Hill and Taylor Swift aren’t comparable in any way 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

kazizzle

VIP Member
Ok so a bit late but here was my n2 Edinburgh outfit and eye makeup!! Might sell this dress on Vinted as it washed really well (surprisingly) and I don’t think I’d wear it again. Someone might get use out of it in London in August ☺

Also I have been so touched by the amount of kind swifties both on here and on Facebook groups with regards to tickets. Even just today I’ve seen people posting they’ve managed to get last minute tickets for tonight but are already going and are looking to sell the new ones to anyone who has travelled to Cardiff without tickets. It’s so heartwarming that the community is coming together and trying to help everyone out. Love to see it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenBW

VIP Member
Mushy moment brought to you by my hormones:

Whenever I'm like, ugh people suck (because many in my real life do), I come on here and something sweet is happening like secretbrillo getting a ticket for folkevermore and I'm like, ok. Can't be that bad if these awesome women are out there in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

smudge126

VIP Member
The constant dropping of new “variants” that are exactly the same thing with one new version of a song on is absolutely disgusting. I know everyone does variants and deluxe/exclusives but they shouldn’t. It’s exploiting fans and dropping new releases on a weekly basis should be banned.

I think we can - and should - be critical on here, I like to see a healthy discussion. The other one is mostly for bitching about her fans (us lmao), looks and love life. Boring.

Reactions: 28

Trixxx

VIP Member
After Enough's injury, I said I needed bubble wrap to protect me because I am horrendously clumsy. Should have listened to myself because I've only gone and broken a rib 🤦‍♀️. Bubble wrap swifties, its necessary!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Lola UK

VIP Member
Just saw a tik tok and the girls goes ‘don’t forget there’s a random show tonight in Cardiff before the big ones in Wembley’

like I know we’re not big like Wembley but please 😭 we are not a random little show

• Heart
  • Sad

sercombe

Chatty Member
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh just about to leave the hotel ahhhhhhhhhhh. I’m not excited 👀👀👀😆😆🤢😭. Ahhhh. See you all on the other side 🖤🖤🖤

• Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
It was really really disappointing from her. It's not been discussed here because everyone is really hyped about their Eras concerts and I didn't wanna be bringing down the mood by talking about it!!
There is another Tattle thread but they really dislike Taylor so I dunno if you will get a proper discussion there either but you could try? I shared the list of the 34 variants of TTPD on that thread cause people were asking about it there and they didn't want to ruin the happy vibe of this place by bringing it up here!

I don't know how to link that thread but Tattle search "Taylor Swift Not A Rave" and it should bring it up!
Yes... Someone called all Taylor fans rabid cunts on there, which was lovely. 😔 Also I don't think it's fair to say that the conversation won't be proper here, we can be hyped for our concerts but still think 34 variants is an absolute piss take - I know I do!

• Heart

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Have a great night Cardiff Tattlers ❤ it’s your time to shine ✨

ChilliBean
Nines
Sercombe
MissP
Tam
Dramatic
BlueLou

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Folkevermore

VIP Member
It wasn’t me! I think Taylor seems happier and more chatty at recent shows. She seemed to really soak up being able to see the crowd.

Not sure what’s in store for the weekend. VVLV and his brother have a sports related event in France this Thursday. Fair warning.
Maybe I don’t want tickets for Friday after all.
The girl sat next to me loudly said “thank fuck” when she sang “karma is the guy on the screen” instead of “karma is the guy on the chiefs” and I really felt that

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Had a little break from the thread because I’m still on the waitlist and it hit me that I have no hope of actually going to the tour now. Actually want to cry. But I am going to live through you guys (and get LOTS of wine for the live streams at the weekend) 🍷❤

• Heart

smudge126

VIP Member
This guy is singing like he’s on the X Factor doing it for his babies because he’s just a single mum who lives on a council estate and wants to give them the life he never had.

Shut up man 😩

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I hate being married to a poet trapped inside the body of a finance guy. I told him about the doughnuts and said they could be my livestream snacks for Friday as I’m not spending money on a train to go see it now and he said no just get some normal supermarket ones instead for a fiver and put the difference in our child’s savings account 🙃 but normal supermarket ones aren’t Eras theme!!!
Fuck off Mr Parsley

• Haha
Reactions: 23

sercombe

Chatty Member
Cardiff girls im so sorry…. Just traded a bracelet and the one i was given was… spelling is fun… we are getting me! Tonight 🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23