Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to stop reading here when I finally accepted that I wasn’t getting tickets. But I finally won the waitlist war and got a Wembley code that 12.06 this afternoon, was frantically resetting my AXS password at 12.11 and had tickets by 12.15. What an afternoon. Overjoyed that I don’t have to spend a grand for tickets + travel + accommodation in Warsaw.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

slugella

VIP Member
I got a new jobbbbb 😭 I want to celebrate with a show come on Tay treat us to a Tattle VIP tent xx 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 39

JLXRD

VIP Member
Ugh now that the tour has hit the UK so have the complainers who don’t like seeing anyone over the age of 21 having a good time or being passionate about anything.

Apparently once you are an adult you must become grumpy and also forget you have any interests.

Why they care so much what other people get up to I don’t know. I don’t see this energy for the men going to the pub to watch the euros and wearing England kit and getting emosh over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

ishant

VIP Member
Girlies I can’t make it up. I was just leaving the cafe AFTER SENDING OFF MY MANUSCRIPT and they were sound checking Fearless. I’m crying on the bus home.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you! Its not a serious break or anything so they think it'll heal well. But yeah, not how I planned to spend my Monday 🤣.

Along with this. Bracelets are ready to be sent out now, but I haven't sent them for obvious reasons. My partners going to drop them off tomorrow
---

Its alright, I find it quite funny too! Honestly, I'm ridiculously clumsy so its expected. I fell over a few weeks ago, and broke my fall with my face!

Oh no, what were you in hospital for? 😔
It's too depressing for this fun filled sub so I have it behind a spoiler cause I really hate bringing down the mood of this place!!!
I had a mastectomy. So I'm in a good bit of pain and on a hell of a lot of drugs. Realised I wouldn't be recovered in time to make the Dublin Eras concerts so gave up looking for tickets and have been slightly depressed about it all since!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
20240617_220501.jpg

My 2 bracelets the daughter creature made for me. My gaffer asked me to look for chicken wine for his missus when I day tripped to France a few weeks back... then found it was a thing here.

She's made over 80 bracelets while doing her GCSEs - Tomorrow is her GCSE results 'prize' so to speak - she chose TS Cardiff over £100 per GCSE. Such is her Swiftie love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Can't remember who mentioned turning the light up wristband into a keychain, but thank you!

I just did this with mine and love it. It's such a nice way te reuse something that would just sit somewhere as I'd never throw it away.

IMG_20240617_141010.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Just saw a tik tok and the girls goes ‘don’t forget there’s a random show tonight in Cardiff before the big ones in Wembley’

like I know we’re not big like Wembley but please 😭 we are not a random little show
Seems a lot of people are thinking of us as ‘little old Cardiff the after thought’ when in fact the Principality Stadium is fucking outstanding for gigs. It’s also the only stop in the UK that will be in complete darkness because we have a roof!

Are we ready Welsh Swifties to show the world our amazing singing voices 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
Just got on my train.

imagine never feeling this level of joy and excitement in your life 🥹

• Heart