Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueLou

Chatty Member
Guys guess what…..I got off the waitlist and I have tickets for Cardiff!!! 😭😭

I can’t believe it 🥹

@gossipgal21 Please can you add me to the register for Cardiff 18th 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 23

atomic

I'm honestly so bored of the people who have a problem with anyone else having fun. They must be really fun at parties.

They call us tragic for having a good time but I do genuinely think you must lead a very sad and boring life if other people enjoying themselves and causing no harm to anyone bothers you that much!

Dread to think what their idea of a good time is lol

• Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
30 points on mastermind so far :oops: only got the speak now dress wrong (got 69 total for my show total but usually get 20s overall)
ot but also found out i got a first for my last project / overall uni year which i was *not* expecting maybe today is my day????

• Heart
  • Wow

emerald

VIP Member
I get that no one is everyone's cup of tea and no one's obligated to find her especially beautiful or attractive but if Taylor is average looking, what hope do the rest of us plebs have? 😩 I would love to see who said that, I bet they're no oil painting either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

g321

My foster 🐾 left today for his forever home and even though he’s my shortest foster of only 2 weeks I always feel anxious when they leave so praying there’s a decent stream tonight 🙏 have the best nice to those that are going! 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 22

WelshMam

Cannot wait. Me and our daughter have Taylor nails, our outfits are all ready for an early afternoon change and the excitement is already at fever pitch. The city is absolutely BUZZING!!!!! People from all over the world here & atmosphere was electric yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

QueenBW

VIP Member
This is what we've always said. We are all clearly huge fans here. We love her music (most of it anyway - macavity 🤢). But none of us her blind to her faults which we have been described as elsewhere. Not one of us agrees with the one song per variant, and endless drops of digital albums with different songs.
A lot of us have said she clearly isn't the victim in her love life dramas either.
We mostly hate the pap walks.

I dont understand why we are called a rave thread, when we are all quite critical of her at times too.

You can definitely get a discussion about her flaws on here I think.
100% this. I consider myself pretty critical of her and I've been critical in the past. But I'm also not going to hate on her for no reason or, even worse, hate on the fans for loving her music or dressing up for the tour. It's fun. Women, we contain multitudes.

• Heart

MissP

It’s today girlies! Currently in the car. Trying to save phone battery as much as poss but this is my outfit so if you see me say hi / trade bracelets! ✨🪩✨

Attachments

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Since the UK leg started has anyone else found themselves thinking “cant wait to see what Tattle has to say about this” when they’re watching the show on stream (or, and I’m not joking, when you’re at the show. When I got The Bolter x Getaway Car I knew you’d all be in hysterics)

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
It was really really disappointing from her. It's not been discussed here because everyone is really hyped about their Eras concerts and I didn't wanna be bringing down the mood by talking about it!!
There is another Tattle thread but they really dislike Taylor so I dunno if you will get a proper discussion there either but you could try? I shared the list of the 34 variants of TTPD on that thread cause people were asking about it there and they didn't want to ruin the happy vibe of this place by bringing it up here!

I don't know how to link that thread but Tattle search "Taylor Swift Not A Rave" and it should bring it up!
We haven't talked about this this time maybe but we definitely had a discussion when she did it to Sabrina. And Billie.

I absolutely despise the "one new song variant" thing she's been doing and I've said it multiple times.

But when you look at the numbers and how far behind the others are from Taylor even like two months post album release... It's also like, honestly...if the 34th variant can unseat you, you weren't as popular as you thought.

ls240898

VIP Member
Good point forgot about her mentioning the variants herself, however a small amount of variants are fairly common these days even Charli did it.
If she doesn't have control of those sort of things she many not have realised back when the album was first released that they would be countless variants.
I wonder if this is also a consequence of the label not owning her masters, they must squeeze as much as they can out of the album sales?
I don’t mind the variants. Like choosing a nice colour vinyl for yourself. But a different bonus track on each is grim and encourages overconsumption imo. Obviously it’s also partly down to those who wish to buy it

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
I am convinced I will get tickets to an August Wembley date even tho
- I live in Scotland
- I have no code
- I didn’t even sign up for Wembley
- i have no more annual leave
It’s giving delusion 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

SquiggleWings

Vague merail
That's one secret I'm contractually bound to keep :ROFLMAO: which I always tell people makes us sound way cooler and more important when I'm just like Minion #576. But it's the security industry. But like behind the scenes in my case. I have no desire to carry a gun or anything like that. [/ISPOILER]

I love being vague about my job to gain myself some cool points “oh just government work, look at my uniform” meanwhile I had cheese string for breakfast and swore at a box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20