Taylor Swift #64 I Don't Wanna Liverpool Forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably doesn't want to risk trying another stream in case she loses it but honestly Kev please lord we cannot take this yin screaming no after every line and oh my god after every verse

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so not only am I losing one of my dream surprise songs, but I can't even listen to it on the livestream because of this caterwauling witch

I apologise from the bottom of my heart to everyone else who has been here before me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe the live stream girl. She is making me feel physically unwell. My ears are bleeding.

Reactions: 5
OMG THAT IS BEAUTIFUL AND SAD I LOVE YOU TAYLOR I AM SORRY

WHY IS CROWD DEAD

Reactions: 7
Maybe in the minority but I am not arsed about ANY of these surprise songs. Hopefully this means I’ll get some Debut / Speak Now / Red goldies on Tuesday.

✨Manifesting just like how I manifested The Bolter x Getaway Car last Saturday✨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.