Taylor Swift #63 Liverpool N1 truly the biggest night of foolishness we’ve ever had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could announce Rep TV tonight and I bet she would still wear have 1 damn leg for the rest of a tour just to make a point.
I'm starting to understand Andrea when she told she lost her damn mind. Girl does what she wants and is stubborn as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up but what’s the name of the app you all use to predict outfits etc? I wanna join 😭😭

She’s a massive knob for this variant shite. Really really disappointing and greedy from her. I expected better. She has everything and still wants more? No one else can have their moment?

Reactions: 2
She could announce Rep TV tonight and I bet she would still wear have 1 damn leg for the rest of a tour just to make a point.
I'm starting to understand Andrea when she told she lost her damn mind. Girl does what she wants and is stubborn as hell.
I still want to know which dance moves Andrea told her she couldn’t do on the fearless tour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because she wants us to know that once upon a time it had two legs, and one day they will be reunited 😂
Am I late to the party but did we all see the tiktok saying it is in fact not another leg, but BOOTS?!

I’ve always thought it looked more like boots by the way they’re creasing when she walks 🧐

Reactions: 4
Christ. Lost you guys for a bit and ended on that other thread. Wowza.
My favourite over there was when they said she would be done for if she ever marries/settles down in terms of being able to write music. Meanwhile she was with Joe for 6 years made 5 album, half her discography was made while she was with him, at the time of break up. Now it is 5 while with him and 6 without.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.