Taylor Swift #6 This is us begging (for international tour dates)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she have been that tame in the way it was "announced" if he had cheated though? All the quotes that seemed to come from her side spoke not too badly of him. Unless she found something out since.

I'm sure there will be hints of what happened in her next album šŸæ

Reactions: 6
Someone pointed an interesting take on twitter. Gigi only unfollowed Joe today, but these pictures are from yesterday and she was still following him this morning, so it was important that she unfollowed him after people became aware that she and Taylor were out together as opposed to when they were actually together. All of this is obviously meant for public consumption.
Agreed - and disappointed! I hate to say it but it makes me second guess Taylor. Why the drama?

Reactions: 5
It does feel strange after all this time of private quiet taylor to have clear and crips pap shotsā€¦. And still being quiet on social media to her fans. These pap pictures feel pointed and purposeful imo.

Iā€™m here for the pap walksā€¦. But I feel like Iā€™m just here for Taylor giving us a bit more. I get she wanted a private life etc for a bit but I miss when she used to be a bit more present.

I also am just living for the outfits.

Iā€™m going to queue up for RSD tomorrow but Iā€™m just gonna get there for 7ā€¦ if I donā€™t get it then so be it, Iā€™m over 30 now and I need my rest šŸ˜‚ my local record store has posted ppl started queueing THIS EVENING which is insane to me.

Reactions: 7
Would she have been that tame in the way it was "announced" if he had cheated though? All the quotes that seemed to come from her side spoke not too badly of him. Unless she found something out since.

I'm sure there will be hints of what happened in her next album šŸæ
Considering how the public views her and her relationships, I wouldnā€™t be surprised at her downplaying it.
Her next album is gonna sell like crazy though
---
Iā€™m here for the pap walksā€¦. But I feel like Iā€™m just here for Taylor giving us a bit more. I get she wanted a private life etc for a bit but I miss when she used to be a bit more present.

I also am just living for the outfits.

Iā€™m going to queue up for RSD tomorrow but Iā€™m just gonna get there for 7ā€¦ if I donā€™t get it then so be it, Iā€™m over 30 now and I need my rest šŸ˜‚ my local record store has posted ppl started queueing THIS EVENING which is insane to me.
Iā€™d actually rather pay resale than queue all night šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I became a Swiftie during the Folklore era. I absolutely love that album and still play it to death, it so astonishingly beautiful and totally flawless from start to finish.

I thought at the time how nicely Taylor was maturing, that she was growing with grace and becoming someone I'd be happy to call myself a fan of.

To see the wretched "squad" being shoved back in my face makes my feelings return to how they were before the pre-Lover era. where I felt so put-off by her branding and general public persona. So disappointing!
Ok, I get your point but in folklore she actually admits "I didn't have it in myself to go with grace". Sometimes you are so pissed off getting a bit of vengeance is worth it.

When I first listened to the album I was blown away but that line resonated the most with me, because sometimes I'm headstrong and petty AF and yes it might be immature to act a certain way but it feels right at the time. In fact, some of my best work has been my pettiest (it tends to get noticed and get results more than the more mature me).

We don't know for certain that she's calling paps to arrange pics, she might just not be hiding under umbrellas. Let's face it, every pap in the world wants to get a pic of her right now. She knows it and she's using it to her advantage.

I also feel she needs to be defended a bit here. Nobody is perfect. Taylor is a pretty impressive individual who has a reputation of being lovely most of the time. I allow her to be a witch sometimes. My best friend in work is a witch 10 times a day and I still love her.

Joe did something bad. And I'm thinking Emma Laird is involved. Taylor can absolutely do better. And being single and fabulous is better than settling for something less than.

Reactions: 8
I really donā€™t think he did. They were both in completely different places, sheā€™s on a huge tour, heā€™s in Belgium or wherever filming, it must just have taken its toll. But obviously we know nothing and never will!
I read a post about her private jet use between Jan 2021-Jan 2022 and it was insane how much time they were spending together. They'd maybe go a few weeks without each other and then come back together for a few days or over a month depending on scheduling. I'm sure they were doing stuff separately during the day or whatever, but given her songs about trust issues with the cheating and privacy I was left with the impression that they (but primarily her) don't have a life outside of each other. I'm really not that surprised that they may have broken up based on that, especially with the reports saying they had been rocky for a while

To me, Taylor is like that friend we've all had who after a breakup keeps saying she's FINE, but, spoiler alert, isn't fine. And she shouldn't feel like she has to be, either. There's nothing wrong with grieving a long relationship, no matter how it ended.

Like why do we, the public, need to be convinced that she's fine? Cause we know that she is never papped so brazenly unless she wants to be seen. So why go to all that trouble just to be photographed looking hot with her other hot friends?

It's like, who's she trying to convince? Us, Joe, herself?

It all personally makes me even more convinced she's the dumpee. The dumper never has to go to any trouble to prove anything. And with her massive tour going on, she really has zero need for extra publicity.

Just my thoughts, ofc I don't actually know anything.

Reactions: 16
Taylor did a loser sign to ā€œLover Taylorā€ tonight in Houston, sheā€™s going all out lol.
C3C8E7B5-CBC2-4D1E-917A-E68F9AFE9141.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To me, Taylor is like that friend we've all had who after a breakup keeps saying she's FINE, but, spoiler alert, isn't fine. And she shouldn't feel like she has to be, either. There's nothing wrong with grieving a long relationship, no matter how it ended.

Like why do we, the public, need to be convinced that she's fine? Cause we know that she is never papped so brazenly unless she wants to be seen. So why go to all that trouble just to be photographed looking hot with her other hot friends?

It's like, who's she trying to convince? Us, Joe, herself?

It all personally makes me even more convinced she's the dumpee. The dumper never has to go to any trouble to prove anything. And with her massive tour going on, she really has zero need for extra publicity.

Just my thoughts, ofc I don't actually know anything.
Itā€™s pretty typical behaviour if youā€™ve been cheated on. People always want to show their ex what theyā€™re missing/took for granted.

It's about 5am and there's only 4 of us in the queue at my store for RSD. Apparently there was already a queue of 15-20 people at 4am at the other store round the corner

Reactions: 4
I arrived at my local store and thereā€™s a few people ahead of me too, some people started it at 3am! Thereā€™s 25 copies and Iā€™m 25th in the queue šŸ¤žšŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I arrived at my local store and thereā€™s a few people ahead of me too, some people started it at 3am! Thereā€™s 25 copies and Iā€™m 25th in the queue šŸ¤žšŸ»
Thereā€™s about 30 people ahead of and 23 copies but most people donā€™t look like Taylor fansā€¦ who knows though šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 1
Il say it, Taylor fan for years and all of this is cringe. The pap walks, the following and unfollowing. Im not a celebrity so maybe I just dont get it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
I think if I had articles saying I cant keep a man and comments saying ā€˜another one bites the dustā€™ but it was actually because the man had done something wrong, Iā€™d be doing the same thing

Thereā€™s about 30 people ahead of and 23 copies but most people donā€™t look like Taylor fansā€¦ who knows though šŸ¤ž
Crossing my fingers for you!!!

so surprise songs were Wonderland and Youā€™re Not Sorry, and Taylor did an L on her forehead to Lover Taylor during LWYMMD šŸ‘€

I feel like karma is such an awkward song for the next single. Karma is my boyfriend and the line ā€˜karma is the guy on the screen coming straight home to meā€™ šŸ˜­

• Sad
Her surprise song was 'you're not sorry"
That's one of my underrated favourites of hers but let's be honest, if that doesn't give us evidence of something going on with Joe, then I don't know what will! Add in all the hot girl pics and you've got yourself a cheat and a broken hearted girl pretending to be fine (from my experience anyway šŸ˜‚) it's a real 'F you' to Joe.
---
Also I absolutely loved Joe so I hoped it really was amicable but Taylor is very good at dropping hints and not correcting fans

Reactions: 9
My queue has started moving. - good luck everyone!!! There are people behind me panicking they arenā€™t gonna get it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.