Taylor Swift #6 This is us begging (for international tour dates)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly time for a new thread and I have no suggestions but some of you using her lyrics for this break up are great šŸ˜…

absolutely did not see the squad making a comeback in 2023. What did Joe do?!?!

Reactions: 4
Joe still follows Taylor, Ryan and Gigi too so I'm guessing the tit went down with him not her. To be fair, it did seem quite sudden (I think). I'm sure it'll all come out one way or another.
I wonder if the pap photos are because the paps are deliberately looking for her because of the break up/tour rather than her or someone else calling them? I'd find that odd as she's such a high profile celeb, she doesn't need that kind of engagement like someone off MIC would šŸ˜‚
---
However, if there was ever a way to 'get back' at an ex and show him what he's missing, Taylor has it LOCKED down. That girl looks šŸ”„

Reactions: 7
Hopefully one of her loose lipped celeb friends spills (Lena Dunham Iā€™m looking at you babe)

Thread idea: pap walk era is back just as Joe got the sack

Reactions: 10
Someone pointed an interesting take on twitter. Gigi only unfollowed Joe today, but these pictures are from yesterday and she was still following him this morning, so it was important that she unfollowed him after people became aware that she and Taylor were out together as opposed to when they were actually together. All of this is obviously meant for public consumption.

Reactions: 13
Someone pointed an interesting take on twitter. Gigi only unfollowed Joe today, but these pictures are from yesterday and she was still following him this morning, so it was important that she unfollowed him after people became aware that she and Taylor were out together as opposed to when they were actually together. All of this is obviously meant for public consumption.
Thatā€™s embarrassing. I hate when Taylor shows her petty and childish side.

Reactions: 17
I became a Swiftie during the Folklore era. I absolutely love that album and still play it to death, it so astonishingly beautiful and totally flawless from start to finish.

I thought at the time how nicely Taylor was maturing, that she was growing with grace and becoming someone I'd be happy to call myself a fan of.

To see the wretched "squad" being shoved back in my face makes my feelings return to how they were before the pre-Lover era. where I felt so put-off by her branding and general public persona. So disappointing!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I became a Swiftie during the Folklore era. I absolutely love that album and still play it to death, it so astonishingly beautiful and totally flawless from start to finish.

I thought at the time how nicely Taylor was maturing, that she was growing with grace and becoming someone I'd be happy to call myself a fan of.

To see the wretched "squad" being shoved back in my face makes my feelings return to how they were before the pre-Lover era. where I felt so put-off by her branding and general public persona. So disappointing!
Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d say she is pushing the squad because this is just one photo op, I will wait to see if she carries it on

Reactions: 11

It's not the squad like before with all the supermodels...
Gigi, Haim and Blake have been her long term friends for ages.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s like they have to wait to be papped and then the photos published before they unfollow him šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a difficult one, heā€™ll never come out on top, looking like the better person in the break up, because I canā€™t see him calling the paps when he goes out for a drink or anything like that, heā€™s so private. I think the narrative would be so different if it was him going out with friends all the time, weā€™d assume he was the dumper, rather than the dump-ee.

Reactions: 7
This is classic Taylor always overdoing something and taking it too far to the point where itā€™s cringey.

It seems something happened like cheating, but even then, like that is between the two people in the relationship. Iā€™m not saying friends wouldnā€™t feel invested or angry, but this public account unfollowing is just weird.

Reactions: 14

Sheā€™s been friends with them for years, itā€™s hardly a ā€œsquadā€.
Sheā€™s on tour and about to launch a single, and she probably wants to present herself in a certain way to detract from the break up.

Reactions: 5
She is legitimately friends with them for sure but she also is definitely leveraging ā€˜famousā€™ friendships right now to maximize attention and headlines, which is basically how the ide aof the ā€˜squadā€™ became overexposed. No need to go after another poster here when Taylor is doing this to herself.

Reactions: 14
Il say it, Taylor fan for years and all of this is cringe. The pap walks, the following and unfollowing. Im not a celebrity so maybe I just dont get it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Reactions: 25
Wonder what the surprise songs will be tonight. Iā€™m thinking it may be something petty since sheā€™s had her friends to buoy her up in the last week

Wonder what the surprise songs will be tonight. Iā€™m thinking it may be something petty since sheā€™s had her friends to buoy her up in the last week
as a TIWWCHNT stan plz not this. Must be a rep one this weekend surely?

Reactions: 2
I got there at 4am (I think) last year for RSD and I was about 25 back in the queue, so Iā€™m going to do the same this year and go prepared!

Warm clothing, camping chair, iPad with tv shows downloaded. I think that youā€™ll get the die hards who go every year but other than that unless youā€™re a totally obsessed Swiftie who wants this vinyl like us the other records are special editions of older releases and the like.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If he cheated on Taylor he is the worlds biggest idiot, because
a) shes way out of his league
b) she seemed to really love him
c) she is talented and beautiful and is shaping up to be the biggest artist of our generation - for a small-time actor you basically couldnā€™t ask for a better platform for your own career

he should have embraced her fame and celebrated her talent and turned into her strong, steady silent partner (like Dolly Partonā€™s husband) but from her lyrics and his shying away of the limelight, he seemed to resent how popular she is. And if thatā€˜s the case then seriously duck HIM she can do so much better. She deserves someone who loves and appreciates her talent.

sorry for the rambling Iā€™ve had 3 glasses of wine

• Heart
I still love Joe, but I am a TERRIBLE judge of character so my approval almost certainly means he did something bad

• Haha
If he cheated on Taylor he is the worlds biggest idiot, because
a) shes way out of his league
b) she seemed to really love him
c) she is talented and beautiful and is shaping up to be the biggest artist of our generation - for a small-time actor you basically couldnā€™t ask for a better platform for your own career

he should have embraced her fame and celebrated her talent and turned into her strong, steady silent partner (like Dolly Partonā€™s husband) but from her lyrics and his shying away of the limelight, he seemed to resent how popular she is. And if thatā€˜s the case then seriously duck HIM she can do so much better. She deserves someone who loves and appreciates her talent.

sorry for the rambling Iā€™ve had 3 glasses of wine
I really donā€™t think he did. They were both in completely different places, sheā€™s on a huge tour, heā€™s in Belgium or wherever filming, it must just have taken its toll. But obviously we know nothing and never will!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.