Taylor Swift #6 This is us begging (for international tour dates)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just added to the old thread that I saw shania Twain was at a Taylor show this weekend and I love that! So hoping for a shania feature on a vault track for either debut or speak now TV.

Reactions: 4
Someone at work gave me a theory about Speak Now, and the obvious one is she’s going to release the Taylor’s Version soon. However the girl at work said she thought that Taylor wasn’t singing Speak Now songs as she didn’t want it being streamed whilst there’s no TV and more money going in Scooter Braun’s pocket.

Which is a plausible theory until you see how much she sings from 1989.

Reactions: 7
Someone at work gave me a theory about Speak Now, and the obvious one is she’s going to release the Taylor’s Version soon. However the girl at work said she thought that Taylor wasn’t singing Speak Now songs as she didn’t want it being streamed whilst there’s no TV and more money going in Scooter Braun’s pocket.

I think she wants to give speak now it’s moment in the light so hence hardly any songs on tour

Reactions: 2

This is what I was trying to say in the last thread. Realistically though, 1989 was doing the streams anyway prior to tour, it always has been one of her most popular albums. Speak Now isn’t doing the numbers 1989 is right now, when Taylor’s Version drops, I imagine it’ll find a new wave of popularity. It’s always been my favourite.

Reactions: 7
It’s weird when you think that she’s already released two songs from 1989 TV: wildest dreams and this love. Maybe that’s the next album release and she’s trying to deceive us with all the speak now easter eggs? 🤷‍♀️

I really think Speak Now is next, I saw a fantastic costume with two women dressed as Speak Now Easter eggs 😂

Anyway, I like folklore but other than my second favourite ever song, the lakes, don’t love it. But her performances of my tears ricochet and illicit affairs are giving me goosebumps. The heavy guitar in it just gives it another incredible dimension.

Did anyone have any luck getting the Lover in Paris vinyl? I keep checking the merch store hoping it’ll be a surprise restock and never seems to happen. Another random question, what’s everyone’s favourite bit of merch they own?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s Speak Now too. I’ll never forget before the Brits in 2021(?) she was dropping 1989 and speak now hints. Then she announced Red and there were some obvious Easter eggs missed. I will never be deceived again!

• Haha
Hmm merch is a good question…

I have a fearless box that came with a T-shirt, bracelet, postcards, cd etc that is pretty special.
Also have a massive red tote bag that fits so much in and a 1989 blanket. I feel her merch used to be cheaper in the speak now/red phase so I definitely got more then.

I think my favourite is the reputation hard back book but I have the red scarf too 🧣

Continuation of the previous thread #5

We are here, Taylor is on tour and smashing it left right and centre! Anyone else want to do a recap?
Thanks for adding the word is to my title. I'm a moron, lol.

I paid £175 for the lover live from Paris vinyl 😬 I am stupid, but you can get it on Discogs now for WAY less, I think I’ve seen it go for like £40/50 lately

The only merch I have are some snow globes and I’m obsessed with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I paid £175 for the lover live from Paris vinyl 😬 I am stupid, but you can get it on Discogs now for WAY less, I think I’ve seen it go for like £40/50 lately

The only merch I have are some snow globes and I’m obsessed with them!
You’ve inspired me to create a Discogs account now and I’m going to keep watching until a reasonably priced one comes up, at the moment the lowest is around £120 all in.

Seeing as though you’re close to me, are you planning and hoping for a Manchester date?! No way will she come to the North East!

• Heart
You’ve inspired me to create a Discogs account now and I’m going to keep watching until a reasonably priced one comes up, at the moment the lowest is around £120 all in.

Seeing as though you’re close to me, are you planning and hoping for a Manchester date?! No way will she come to the North East!
not op but I’m Manchester too - hoping she does have a date here! Never say never about the north east bc Beyoncé is skipping Manchester and going to Sunderland

• Haha

Yeah definitely keep an eye out, the cheaper ones seem to be from Canadian sellers, and you can filter the results by sellers who’ll take offers too!
I’m absolutely desperately hoping for a Manchester date because I drove to Wembley and back last weekend and I still haven’t recovered!

I’m hoping for Manchester dates as well although I’m scared to get tickets, it’ll be like Squid Game trying to get them 😭

I’m Manchester way too, so absolutely hoping there’s a show here, I haven’t been this desperate to go to a show ever 😂 I might even go alone so it’s easier to get one ticket instead of dragging my husband!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.