Taylor Swift #6 This is us begging (for international tour dates)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if I had articles saying I cant keep a man and comments saying ‘another one bites the dust’ but it was actually because the man had done something wrong, I’d be doing the same thing
As I said I maybe just dont understand it. As another poster said its giving Ross Geller levels of IM FINE whilst hes burning his hands off.

I am v much an introvert though so I think that influences my feelings on it.

Reactions: 6
Wonderland and You’re Not Sorry are very interesting song choices, combined with all the pics of her out with her friends and them unfollowing Joe… sounds like something more happened in the last week. Maybe they attempted a reconciliation or spoke for the first time and something came out? I guess we’ll find out on the next album 😂🧐

Still no Rep surprise song 😭 she really hates that album now doesn’t she

Thread suggestion; #7 I think Joe did it but I just can’t prove it.
Brilliant. We should try and always make the thread title lyric related because she has so many good ones.
---
About 5 times a week a 'normal person' says something and I immediately think "that's a Taylor swift lyric".

She did a Loser L sign at the Lover Taylor in LWYMMD. She looked FURIOUS during You’re Not Sorry. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont have a record player, would love one but dont have anywhere to sit it really. So I havent bothered but there are so many stores around here. One of the local ones posted this. I laughed.
---
I made a new thread.. tweaked the title @Waffleandlies suggested since we are a collective group 😍

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.