Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLXRD

VIP Member
I really screamed WHOS AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME in the car earlier. Very cathartic when speeding down the motor way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I’m stressed because I realised this tour has to end at some point?? Like it’s just gonna stop? Then what? What do I do then? I can’t even remember life before grainy live streams.

• Sad

g321

I really screamed WHOS AFRAID OF LITTLE OLD ME in the car earlier. Very cathartic when speeding down the motor way.
I was driving round asda car park with the windows down shouting “”I’M HAVING HIS BABY… NO I’M NOT” 🤣

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I forgot Fortnight was on the set list - it’s really the low point of TTPD for me, after all that energy.

Would have preferred TTPD I think? It’s more boppy

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
FOTS. jumping off a fucking bridge. I’m buying crystals. You’re all getting ME! at your shows. On piano and guitar. Goodbye.

• Haha
  • Heart

AbnormalFrog

Chatty Member
I was asking Alexa to play some Taylor and my wee five year old asks for 'Broken Heart by Tayto Sift' 🥲 he doesn't really like any music yet...until now. My newest mini swiftie 🥰

• Heart

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
In other news the shop I work in have recently added ICDIWABH to the playlist so I have been serving people like 🕺😢🛒🕺

• Haha
  • Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
what was she arrested for? I saw a video of someone from Amsterdam saying she was late 3h lol fuck if I would wait this long
She or someone in her entourage allegedly had pre-rolled weed. Amsterdam of all places to get done for a weed charge. :oops:

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Nooo I missed TSMWEL bc my husband told me about this national service nonsense and I went on a massive anti Tory rant and forgot I had Taylor related responsibilities 🥲

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Right guys remind me never go to the gym during the surprise songs set, all the gym bros must think I’ve lost it with the faces I’ve pulled for the last 15 minutes

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
I’m so serious when I say if you guys manifest FOTS for tonight and it ends up happening I’m going to learn some kind of spiritual ritual to make you get ME! at your nights 🫠

• Haha