Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotDawg

VIP Member
I think Taylor and Joe were on and off and maybe gave it one last ditch attempt before the tour / Grammys time but it didn’t work.

Poor Travis is dyslexic so I feel a bit defensive when people call him dumb. I’m not saying I’m a fan of his or that he’s Einstein but he’s not as thick as people make out. Then again, the Joe is poor jokes made me laugh given he’s definitely richer than most of us!

Reactions: 14

JLXRD

VIP Member
I have seen people are surprised 1989 is in the top 20 Apple Music albums and not Teenage Dream by KP and I do sort of have to agree - Teenage Dream is the perfect pop album IMO.

But then 1989 would be low in my general TS ranking, I would have Red in there over it but I know 1989 has more acclaim etc.

Reactions: 13

JLXRD

VIP Member
I have just seen a tiktok where some thought the lyrics in Down Bad were ‘for a moment I was having a stroke’ and so many comments are like ‘are they not the lyrics?’ and being mortified when they are told it’s heaven struck 🤣

Now I can’t unhear it but it’s so wild people actually thought that, would be quite a controversial lyric I feel 😂

• Haha

Twinklebell

Chatty Member
The closer it gets to Edinburgh I’m one more unhinged mashup from becoming the girl crying at exile outside the stadium

• Haha

goalsAF

The "I'm FIiiiiiiine" pap walks and the mass unfollowing of Joe that happened right after a dinner with her pals convinced me she didn't break it off and if she somehow did, the fact that he leaked it took her by surprise. ETA: and she was pissed off.
The "in one conversation, I tore down the whole sky" makes me think she issued an ultimatum - marriage or we're over. She thought he would propose, but he considered it over and it devastated her, so she spiraled and went after Matty.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Not only is the singing exceptional, but the just mumbling a bit when you don’t know the lyrics really adds something…

I feel bad, I appreciate the streams I’m sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12