Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Afternoon swiftiesss, woke up this morning like yesterday was some sort of fever dream. Booked a hotel in Edinburgh for the Friday night half asleep after the live, omg 280 for premier inn. Tickets and hotel booking in my inbox confirmed I was not dreaming. So real now the tickets are in my apple wallet

• Heart
Reactions: 15

emerald

VIP Member
It's time for me to stop lying to myself and admit that Down Bad is my favourite from TTPD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

ls240898

VIP Member
Finding a bit crazy that in just TWO weeks I could be sat amongst some Tattlers and I won’t even know!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

QueenBW

VIP Member
I know it's all so odd. I wonder if Oct-Feb was a bit of estrangement/working on it period.
Joe is an intelligent guy, he must have known what those songs were saying, so why stay?
Perhaps because there were also songs like The Great War and Invisible String. So maybe it was like... Ok we just have to get over this rough patch. And then it was like nvm. This is dead as.

I mean, it's not like she put Guilty as Sin on Midnights. Then I'd question Joe for staying. Much like I wonder if Travis is really not reading the writing on the wall that he's a rebound or if he hasn't listened to the album in full or if his listening comprehension is like below kindergarten level. He might get her to the altar cause she's desperate but girlie wrote almost an entire album to the Rat Man and clumsily inserted a song about Travis touching her while his mates are around as a bone. She could try spelling rebound for him, since spelling is fun!

She's so messy and I love to dissect it 🤣

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Not even kidding my husband just ran downstairs because he knew I was gonna be upset and I actually cried, I need to get a life 🤣 I’m tired in my defence

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I just say, coming into this thread the morning after a livestream is one of my favourite ways to start the day 🤩 The level of unhinged energy is *chef's kiss*!

Also my condolences to those who lost their faves in the surprise songs last night! Many of mine are still safe but I'm not saying what they are in case someone else on the thread accidentally manifests them for another night 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Just seen a Liz Truss WAOLOM edit on tiktok and I think that’s enough internet for me today. Night tattlers 🤣

• Haha

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Really hoping you’ve all been as chronically online as I have this week and find this as funny as I do 🤣
IMG_8956.png

• Haha