Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee808xoxo

been making so many bracelets, find it so therapeutic to do with tv on! here’s a selection of my faves 😁 now i just really hope i’m not going to be my usual shy and reserved self so that i can actually give them away to people 😂
IMG_8413.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
I’m telling you now, London we are getting a ME! X McAvity X Christmas Tree Farm mash up to pay for the sins of Ratty Healy. That will be the start of my villain arc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

veronica71

VIP Member

Would just say some of us are even bigger nutters and don’t watch the live streams and just follow this thread during concerts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

gossipgal21

VIP Member
Next concert alert 🚨 WEDNESDAY 🚨 folks, not the weekend, some mid week unhinged-ness for us all coming up. I repeat WEDNESDAY for Madrid 🇪🇸

(Soz Lisbon I am done with you already 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My husband has just asked if I really need to stay up to watch the “stupid surprise songs” ok instantly filing for a divorce I’m done

• Haha
  • Wow

ishant

VIP Member
I think the only thing that is really wrong here is Billies manager liking all these negative tweets? What happened to professionalism?

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
You can all say your ideal secret song is ******, but the one we all REALLY want is... I did something bad.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just thought about the moment we as a fandom realised this album was all about Ratty and our collective head exploded 🤣 what a month and a bit it has been

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
Not me disappearing when Taylor’s on for a second night in a row. I’m so mysterious x

• Haha

Shutuplori

Meh on the whole Billie thing. I mean I think we can all agree that we're all over the million variants of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
The "in one conversation, I tore down the whole sky" makes me think she issued an ultimatum - marriage or we're over. She thought he would propose, but he considered it over and it devastated her, so she spiraled and went after Matty.
Yeah, I'm still very much of the opinion that if Joe had wanted marriage they would still be together.

If Matty was telling her that she was the love of his life every time he saw her, you can understand why she would be tempted thinking the grass was greener or that they were star crossed lovers, seperated cruelly by fate.

The lack of commitment by Joe must have been hard to take. All the usual excuses for not settling down didn't apply. They were a sensible age, plenty of money etc etc. He either didn't love her enough or couldn't cope with who she is. Even if she had given up music entirely for him (and why should she have?) she could never not be Taylor Swift.

• Heart

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
I’ve been a lurker for awhile now, but could I be added to the July 5 Amsterdam show 🥰 love the chat and outfits here! Still debating mine

• Heart

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
See you for surprise songs, I don't have the energy today after waking up to find my lower legs swollen and red and having to go to urgent treatment and now have antibiotics. 😭 And missing a lush lunch with friends I was looking forward to because of all of that bullshit. 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15