Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nearer it gets to my show the more stressed I get watching the live streams 😭 I’ll be a mess watching the Liverpool and Cardiff streams because what if she plays exile or evermore just before London 😩😭😭
I was too busy thinking about what TTPD songs need to hang in until London (it WAS Guilty As Sin and How Did It End but now I'm hanging on for The Prophecy and The Black Dog) that I didn't think about what if Evermore is played before my show 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I'm never going on holiday during tour again this has been SO MUCH to catch up on and the loss of those songs in the mash ups last night is too much 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I've never had to think about what my surprise song would be after not getting tickets until Friday... so here goes. Right where you left me, long story short, would've could've should've... and the 1 maybe she will bring it back as a surprise like long live 💭

yes all my favourite TS songs are the heartbreak ones 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m stressed because I realised this tour has to end at some point?? Like it’s just gonna stop? Then what? What do I do then? I can’t even remember life before grainy live streams.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
IMG_8763.jpeg

morning!!!

@atomic iT sounds like you had a wonderful night, so pleased for you! And only slightly jealous… please share any photos you feel like sharing 🤩❤✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just me casually shedding a tear before 10am at the 22 hat exchange from last night 🥺 so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you! 🤣 I said the account as sometimes linking to tiktoks says “XYZ shared a video” and didn’t want have anyone accidentally post their info 💛
Ohhh thank you… lol I’ve probably doxxed myself on here so many times in that case 🤣 oooops

• Haha
Reactions: 2
just me casually shedding a tear before 10am at the 22 hat exchange from last night 🥺 so sweet

did she give her a friendship bracelet 😭

it’s embarrassing how much I would ugly cry and make an actual fool of myself compared to all these cutie kids. Such a wholesome moment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you are standing, wear comfortable shoes. I am SO glad I did and the amount of girls hobbling and literally crying in boots/heels I saw throughout was insane!

Bring tissues - not just to cry but also the toilets very quickly ran out of toilet paper so I’m glad I had some in my bag!
UGH I have such a fear of public toilets, thank you for the tissue tip. I am buying DOUBLE.

Is anyone else really rethinking their shoe plan? It's not going to be hot in Edinburgh and likely raining.... what to do what to do.

Reactions: 3
Lmao, so the other week I said I was starting the song sorter... which I did and got a good way through it but then I got sidetracked or something and went to go back to it and it was back at 1% so I got fucked off and gave up.

I started it again today at like 7am (I'm still in bed) and.. I kept nodding off and it's possible my finger touched the screen when I did...

I do NOT remember being asked about some of these songs. Like at all. Down Bad being one. I swear it never came up. There are 2 sorters on Tumblr, they look the same though. Maybe I did the wrong one. So anyway. I'm not happy. Is exile my favourite song? I mean it's not NOT my favourite, but I just want justice for so many.

In short... I don't have a preference re secret songs. Honestly, you could include ANY of the ones I've posted here and I would be happy. I mean I'll still mourn all the ones I don't get. What I really need is just more tickets...
Plans to rob bank and quit job and family immediately.

1000059959.png
1000059965.png
1000059964.png
1000059963.png
1000059962.png
1000059961.png

1000059960.png

I was so annoyed for all of these songs I didn't even scroll down any further. Song sorters are NOT for me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao, so the other week I said I was starting the song sorter... which I did and got a good way through it but then I got sidetracked or something and went to go back to it and it was back at 1% so I got fucked off and gave up.

I started it again today at like 7am (I'm still in bed) and.. I kept nodding off and it's possible my finger touched the screen when I did...

I do NOT remember being asked about some of these songs. Like at all. Down Bad being one. I swear it never came up. There are 2 sorters on Tumblr, they look the same though. Maybe I did the wrong one. So anyway. I'm not happy. Is exile my favourite song? I mean it's not NOT my favourite, but I just want justice for so many.

In short... I don't have a preference re secret songs. Honestly, you could include ANY of the ones I've posted here and I would be happy. I mean I'll still mourn all the ones I don't get. What I really need is just more tickets...

View attachment 2957782View attachment 2957787View attachment 2957788View attachment 2957789View attachment 2957790View attachment 2957792
View attachment 2957795

I was so annoyed for all of these songs I didn't even scroll down any further. Song sorters are NOT for me.
I'd love to do one but genuinely I do not have the attention span 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 2957782View attachment 2957787View attachment 2957788View attachment 2957789View attachment 2957790View attachment 2957792
View attachment 2957795

I love that you were falling in an out of sleep doing these 😂❤ I’m with you re: quitting jobs and family. 🤫

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.