Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did she give her a friendship bracelet 😭

it’s embarrassing how much I would ugly cry and make an actual fool of myself compared to all these cutie kids. Such a wholesome moment ❤
i love that she gave the bracelet and she looked so overwhelmed and happy 😭
haha i know i had the same thought if it was me, don’t think it would be so cute if a 29 year old girl faints /sobs hysterically in front of her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
haha i know i had the same thought if it was me, don’t think it would be so cute if a 29 year old girl faints /sobs hysterically in front of her 😂
I loved the Aussie guy that’s Harry’s look-a-like just dancing there I would like to imagine I’d be this person instead of 😱🤯😮😲😯🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was really cute. Like so, so wholesome. Everything I love about Taylor's fandom and her summed up in that video.

I wish I could exile her toxic fanbase and their access to social media 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let's get back to why he was chosen... Hmmm.
haaaa! “I watched your TikTok’s YOURE SO FUNNY”

did you see that he’s got a little hat bag and he takes the hat everywhere with him. Fair play. Someone offered him £1mil for it too 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
UGH I have such a fear of public toilets, thank you for the tissue tip. I am buying DOUBLE.

Is anyone else really rethinking their shoe plan? It's not going to be hot in Edinburgh and likely raining.... what to do what to do.
I can only see the BBC that has a forecast for it but it says the Wednesday Thursday and Friday (N1) will be sunny, and just light drizzle on the Saturday (N2) so far. I’m hopeful!

Reactions: 5
To the girlies who’s been on the eras tour already is it even possible to fall asleep!???? Or does your body just shuts down at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can only see the BBC that has a forecast for it but it says the Wednesday Thursday and Friday (N1) will be sunny, and just light drizzle on the Saturday (N2) so far. I’m hopeful!
Oooh I'm going with the BBC then :love: just dry would be fine!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240526_104220_TikTok.jpg

Has anyone saw this? Im not hospitality but I thought you were paying for the package not the seat?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know at Wembley the hospitality did specify a specific section, and I wouldn’t be happy if I’d purchased hospitality (I didn’t ) and ended up in a different section entirely.
Yeah thats not on. I for some reason thought Edin was just like PL1 seat but didnt specify a section.

Wonder if this is where the 'purchase to win tbe opportunity to buy tickets' seats are coming from.

Reactions: 4
Yeah thats not on. I for some reason thought Edin was just like PL1 seat but didnt specify a section.

Wonder if this is where the 'purchase to win tbe opportunity to buy tickets' seats are coming from.
They were sold upper or lower west stand 'with a fantastic view of the stage'. Very poor show from Murrayfield, especially when the packages were on sale very very early on.

Reactions: 7
no after when you land in your hotel room / bed

imagine catching a bleeping snooze during shake it off 😂😂😂😂😂
I was exhausted but I’d been up since 3am and walked all round Paris all day too. My body felt so broken by the end of the show I had a bit of time to just lie on my bed and CONTEMPLATE WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED but I fell asleep pretty damn fast 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.