Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was exhausted but I’d been up since 3am and walked all round Paris all day too. My body felt so broken by the end of the show I had a bit of time to just lie on my bed and CONTEMPLATE WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED but I fell asleep pretty damn fast 😂
Oh I was out like a light but I love sleeping so I rarely have issues 😂 I only slept 4 hours each night for that whole weekend, mind you

Reactions: 1
Ugh gutted, the perfect cheapish, low stress seats came up on Ticketmaster about half an hour ago for the date I want (17 Aug). And poof, gone immediately.

I feel so rotten today. Suffering another soft play party with a head that is threatening explosion. 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This girl is very anti-swiftball. I don’t see an issue with wanting to trademark it - so many people have copied! I can understand why it was refused tho

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just did the rainiest rain run that ever rain runned at Edinburgh half, said that to the non swiftie I was running with who just rolled her eyes 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love this thread so much - you guys reaction to the surprise songs gets me every night. Like omg has someone had an acccident with all the FUUCK and OMFG ....oh no blondies just played a mash up!!

I swear i have not watched one of the 22 hat videos without balling my eyes out - gets me every damn time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right I have had a sleep so can possibly offer more coherent thoughts now?!

That show last night was absolutely incredible! I thought I had ruined it for myself watching so many livestreams over the past year but none of it compares to being there in the flesh! Taylor really is an absolute machine, I have no idea how she performs to that level and with that level of energy. I know there’s no such thing as an ethical billionaire but honestly give her every penny at this point 😂

My favourite Era live was Rep. Idk if because in Lisbon it started right as it got dark so the atmosphere changed completely after that! The crowd were SO into it last night. I am obviously biased because I was there but I do think it was one of the better crowds this tour for sure!

I also enjoyed Red and 1989 a lot more IRL than I have done on the recordings/streams. They’re just not my favourite eras but they hit so different live and the big hits really got everyone going.

I never ever thought I would be someone that freaked out at surprise songs but that YOYK/Long Live mashup absolutely floored me, I kept going “I can’t believe she’s done this, is this actually happening” 😂 I actually got emotional quite a few times; when she first appears, the 22 hat, All Too Well, champagne problems all had me in tears and I never expected that.

TTPD era is just phenomenal. 10/10 no notes!!!

Also for those of you who’s show is coming up, some top tips:

If you are standing, wear comfortable shoes. I am SO glad I did and the amount of girls hobbling and literally crying in boots/heels I saw throughout was insane!

Bring tissues - not just to cry but also the toilets very quickly ran out of toilet paper so I’m glad I had some in my bag!

If it’s a hot day, bring a cheap umbrella you can sacrifice before going in, particularly if you’re general admission and the queues are long. Someone gave us an umbrella that had been passed along several people in the queue to give us shade while we waited and it was a lifesaver and we weren’t overheated by the time we got into the stadium.

Anyway, that’s my brain dump for now. I’m gonna go rewatch all the videos I took!

Hope you had the most amazing night too @UsernameOfDreams !!
How lucky are we? What a night!

I second all of atomic's advice, and I can't stress enough how being comfortable is vital to a good experience. Cowboy boots make for cute outfits but I saw so many girls that ended up barefoot on the standing area and wobbling their way out of the stadium. I was wearing comfy platform converse and my feet were definitely tired too.

I also want to manifest my gratitude for the Loop earplugs and highly recommend them - I will never go to a big concert without them anymore. They are so perfect to drown out the crowd while still hearing the music perfectly. I did take them off just to check the difference and HELL NO, put them back so fast. My ears are absolutely fine.

Sharing some pics (only took these), I was pretty close to the stage and had a great view - I swear I did, but my phone is old and has been demoted to a potato.

IMG_20240526_121540.jpg

IMG_20240526_121608.jpg

IMG_20240526_121622.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How lucky are we? What a night!

I second all of atomic's advice, and I can't stress enough how being comfortable is vital to a good experience. Cowboy boots make for cute outfits but I saw so many girls that ended up barefoot on the standing area and wobbling their way out of the stadium. I was wearing comfy platform converse and my feet were definitely tired too.

I also want to manifest my gratitude for the Loop earplugs and highly recommend them - I will never go to a big concert without them anymore. They are so perfect to drown out the crowd while still hearing the music perfectly. I did take them off just to check the difference and HELL NO, put them back so fast. My ears are absolutely fine.

Sharing some pics (only took these), I was pretty close to the stage and had a great view - I swear I did, but my phone is old and has been demoted to a potato.

View attachment 2957968
View attachment 2957969

View attachment 2957970
ahhhhhh amazing!!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ thank you for sharing xxd

I was thinking of wearing my (super comfy tbf) platform doc martens but might change my mind still

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.