Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww Madrid being next makes me emotional too, I lived there last year during my year abroad 🥹 so I will take it even more personal if they get my fave songs xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Long Live x YOYOK was so evil genius of her 💀 I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For a long time I was really confused and thought Collen was his mum. She also has a son in a band, a much less successful band.
I wonder if Denise gets a bit smug about it.
i remember watching them at Butlins! Lol. Just as cocky as his dad!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The crowd were fire tonight. They deserved the surprise songs for how into it they were. I'm jealous as duck though ha

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Long Live x YOYOK was so evil genius of her 💀 I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about it!
I just watched a video of it on insta and now I’m even more devastated. Still, plenty of time for her to add long live back into the set list before August

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.