Taylor Swift #52 We DO want three hour long concerts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant

Surely you would tell her not to livestream if that was the plan šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­

I would hate to be proposed to at a concert its such a trend now
I would literally be like can you get out of my face, Taylor is on stage and I sold several organs to be here ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Robot daughter wants to propose to me in the Love Story bit šŸ˜‚ I think sheā€™s imagining someone will record it and weā€™ll go viral or something. Weā€™ve rehearsed it and everything šŸ«¶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hate public proposals itā€™s too much.
Suits some people I guess
Public but also no one around you cares and is annoyed you are distracting from the show šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­

My friend saw someone get engaged at a 1975 concert last year, can't remember what song it was hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't even lie when I'm on a night out and Love Story comes on, I'm kneeling and proposing to someone in my group. Usually a 100% success rate. They also get a drink for their trouble bought by me.
---
What would be on the bracelet you gave to blondie, if you had a chance?
---

I know *my* petty queen when I see her
'SNTV deserves better'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ā€œGet a new rep bodysuitā€
ā€œWas Karma realā€
ā€œMatt Healy, really??ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.